Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Myer to sell Grand Emporium, Palace Cinema, Town Hall and Parisan Resaurant in upcoming sale.

EricEric Queensland, AustraliaMember Posts: 376
Hi everyone, just a heads up to those Aussie's chasing the modulars, I called up Myer today to enquire about the Parisan Restaurant, and she was able to confirm that 10211, 10232, 10243 and 10224 will be in the upcoming toysale starting 27/11.

I'd assume the standard 20% off deal as per usual, but this still brings them down to a worthwhile $199ea. ($249 for the Town Hall)

Be sure to be quick, these are usually sold out by the end of trade on the opening day of the sale.

Comments

• BastaBasta Australia Member Posts: 1,259
    edited November 2014
    Some stores have them out on the shelves this weekend, currently with a B1G150% off sale, good deal if you get two the same price (25% off).

I heard that the sale next week will have them on sale but not the usual 20% off, some where between 10% - 20% off.
  • BastaBasta Australia Member Posts: 1,259
    This is a list of what is on sale.

Parisian Restaurant $229.....save $20
    Town hall $269.....save $30
    Palace Cinema $179.....save $20
    Grand Emporium $219.....save $30
    At-At $149.....save $20
    Volkswagen Camper $149.....save $20
    City Town Square $119.....save $10

Not that great really, only about 10% off.
  • dougtsdougts Oregon, USAMember Posts: 4,112
    If you want to buy every TH and GE you can find and bulk ship them to me, we can split the profits

:-)