Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Lego Minfigure Price Guide

sstoroesstoroe Member Posts: 156
Do any of you know of any rare lego minifigures or variants that are not on this list that you think should be?

http://minifigpriceguide.com/Top100LegoMinifigures.html

Comments

• HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,877
    edited November 2014
    All of them -- that URL is not reachable :-)

http://www.minifigpriceguide.com/Top100LegoMinifigures.html
    Andor
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 19,645
    $171 for Plastic Man. Why?
  • AndorAndor United StatesMember Posts: 252
    edited November 2014
    ^That is what I wonder to. And who sets the prices of these?
    I guess it is because there is one listed as a minifig (unsold) on BL for 150 euro, whereas all the reasonable price ones are listed as sets.

Doesn't give much confidence in the list though.
    Andorbobabricks
    I own Western Emmet. But I wouldn't sell him even for $22. The Bilbo Baggins in blue coat is nice.
  • sstoroesstoroe Member Posts: 156
    Plastic man was high because ebay was selling them for more before the game was released. That is an over site.
    CCC said:

I fixed this. It was an oversite.
    CCC said:

I guess it is because there is one listed as a minifig (unsold) on BL for 150 euro, whereas all the reasonable price ones are listed as sets.

Doesn't give much confidence in the list though.

I have based most of this list one what I have seen this figures sell for and the supply and demand. I think that many of them are pretty close, but I am always tweaking it. Let me know if you see anything else out of whack. Thanks!
    Andor
    Huw said:

All of them -- that URL is not reachable :-)

Are you still unable to reach it?
    You may need to hit refresh to get the fresh page.
  • 12651265 The Great State of TexasMember Posts: 1,005
    ^^
    That was Huw's sarcastic way of saying, "you provided a broken link." He then provided the correct link. :)
  • mrbradfordmrbradford Fort Worth, Texas, USAMember Posts: 45
    This is something I made that automatically pulls BL average sold prices for the past 6 months. I'm not sure it's 100% comprehensive, but it's close to it if not. It may take a while to load as it pulls prices from BL on the fly.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ud_lAnabTAlCxZAsEkOEsOUJaVwrbjQaJke-AdwYvi4/edit?usp=sharing

Here's the top 50 that I had come up with a little while ago:

Mr. Gold $923.73
    Iron Man (Toy Fair 2012 Exclusive) $739.50
    Captain America (Toy Fair 2012 Exclusive) $739.50
    Azog - San Diego Comic-Con 2013 Exclusive $470.79
    C-3PO - Chrome Gold (SW 30th Anniversary Edition) $346.00
    Green Lantern - New York Comic-Con 2011 Exclusive $339.00
    Green Lantern - San Diego Comic-Con 2011 Exclusive $331.44
    Boba Fett (Cloud City - Printed Arms & Legs) $234.15
    Yoda, NY I Heart Torso, White Hair TRU Times Square 2013 Exclusive $212.50
    The Kraang - Battle Damage Suit $203.47
    Shadow Leonardo (Comic-Con 2012 Exclusive) $176.00
    Princess Leia (White Dress, Light Flesh, Smooth Hair) $165.05
    LEGO Idea House Minifig $143.08
    De Bouwsteen Legoworld 2005 Minifig $135.38
    Luke Skywalker (Cloud City) $129.12
    Spider-Man in Black Symbiote Costume (Comic-Con 2012 Exclusive) $121.00
    Shazam / Captain Marvel (Comic-Con 2012 Exclusive) $102.53
    RED SOX Pattern $102.11
    Watto $86.76
    Jean Grey in Phoenix Costume (Comic-Con 2012 Exclusive) $80.98
    Darth Vader - Chrome Black $80.62
    Lando Calrissian $75.86
    Maersk - White Torso (Sticker), Light Gray Legs, Maersk Blue Cap $74.99
    Lego 50 Year Anniversary Minifig $72.41
    Anakin Skywalker with Light-up Lightsaber Complete Assembly $72.19
    De Bouwsteen Legoworld 2008 Minifig $69.22
    LEGO Fan Weekend 2010 Minifig $63.54
    LEGO Fan Weekend 2011 Minifig $63.54
    Jango Fett $58.47
    Boba Fett - White $56.93
    Alfred the Butler $55.64
    Quicky the Nesquik Bunny (Nestle Rabbit) $49.90
    Batman, Light Bluish Gray Suit with Dark Blue Mask $48.58
    Dr. Octopus / Doc Ock, Sand Green Jacket, Sand Green Legs, Thin Smirk - With Arms $47.32
    Greedo $47.04
    Bilbo Baggins - Blue Coat $44.05
    Nightwing $41.38
    Professor Trelawney $41.32
    Bane $41.04
    Mad-Eye Moody, Peg Leg $40.95
    Technic Figure Yellow Legs, Yellow Top, Yellow Helmet, Black Visor (Power Puller Driver) $40.00
    Professor Dolores Umbridge $39.30
    Mr. Freeze with Complete Weapon Assembly $38.57
    Spider-Man 1 - with Neck Bracket $38.39
    Davy Jones $38.29
    Robin $37.67
    Princess Leia (Cloud City) $37.63
    Luminara Unduli with Light-Up Lightsaber Complete Assembly $37.35
    Obi-Wan Kenobi with Light-Up Lightsaber Complete Assembly $36.78
    Hulk - Dark Tan Pants $36.46
    AllBrick
    what's on my list and not on yours is: comcon031- Azog - San Diego Comic-Con 2013 Exclusive, gen042 - LEGO Idea House minifig, gen015 - De Bouwsteen LEGOworld 2005 Minifig, msk001- Maersk - White Torso (Sticker), Light Gray Legs, Maersk Blue Cap, gen023 - Lego 50 Year Anniversary Minifig, gen041- De Bouwsteen Legoworld 2008 Minifig, gen034 - LEGO Fan Weekend 2010 Minifig, gen040 - LEGO Fan Weekend 2011 Minifig, tech014 - Technic Figure Yellow Legs, Yellow Top, Yellow Helmet, Black Visor (Power Puller Driver)

• wayneggwaynegg Texas,USAMember Posts: 394
    CCC said:

You could say something similar about most all of the prices listed. Collectibles are only worth what someone else is willing to pay, on average. For instance, SDCC Unikitty is listed being worth $175 when any auction over $100 goes unsold and the average price one has sold for over the past 30 days is $83. Likewise, glow in the dark Voldemort averages just under $15 and often goes for less than $10.

Those were just two random grabs. Almost every figure on that price guide has bloated values.
    Brick_Obsession
    waynegg - what do you think about my price guide?
    edited November 2014
    It's a lot more accurate. Mr. Gold has dropped a little recently, but of the ones I collect and have bought/sold (Cloud City Luke is high) recently it's accurate.
    waynegg said:

CCC said:

You could say something similar about most all of the prices listed. Collectibles are only worth what someone else is willing to pay, on average. For instance, SDCC Unikitty is listed being worth $175 when any auction over $100 goes unsold and the average price one has sold for over the past 30 days is $83. Likewise, glow in the dark Voldemort averages just under $15 and often goes for less than $10.

Those were just two random grabs. Almost every figure on that price guide has bloated values.
    I agree with you on Unikitty. I overpaid for that one. :) - I only base it on perfect and new figures and no used ones. I do not think that you can find Voldemort for 15$ in new condition.
    waynegg said:

It's a lot more accurate. Mr. Gold has dropped a little recently, but of the ones I collect and have bought/sold (Cloud City Luke is high) recently it's accurate.

Mr Gold is really tough to find with good face printing. I would argue that the few that have good face printing are worth more that the sales on ebay and bricklink suggest.

what's on my list and not on yours is: comcon031- Azog - San Diego Comic-Con 2013 Exclusive, gen042 - LEGO Idea House minifig, gen015 - De Bouwsteen LEGOworld 2005 Minifig, msk001- Maersk - White Torso (Sticker), Light Gray Legs, Maersk Blue Cap, gen023 - Lego 50 Year Anniversary Minifig, gen041- De Bouwsteen Legoworld 2008 Minifig, gen034 - LEGO Fan Weekend 2010 Minifig, gen040 - LEGO Fan Weekend 2011 Minifig, tech014 - Technic Figure Yellow Legs, Yellow Top, Yellow Helmet, Black Visor (Power Puller Driver)

Azog is like the superman. You are paying for that paper that came with it since it is a production figure. Bard is similar as well. The others that you list came up in my research, but I pulled them from the list because I had not had time to determine if they were rare or just funny prices. I will add those as I do more research.

• MojoestMojoest UKMember Posts: 474
    In terms of functionality, would it be possible to have the position number on each row? I.e. its fairly easy to know you are looking at number 1,2,3 etc or 100,99,98 etc, but in the middle its difficult to know exactly where on the list a figure sits.
    waynegg said:

CCC said:

You could say something similar about most all of the prices listed. Collectibles are only worth what someone else is willing to pay.
    I agree. They are worth what someone is willing to pay, not what someone is trying to sell it for.
    Drmnez
  • DrmnezDrmnez USA, Planet earth Member Posts: 859
    It really is. I could go on a rant about it, but I'll keep it to myself
    Andor
    ^Rats, no rant from you today @Drmnez‌?
    No. Buying and selling is too subjective to have a good argument... To me
  • Sethro3Sethro3 United StatesMember Posts: 819
    Why can't the aftermarket value them like LEGO does? Basically 4.99 or something on those freebie polybags...
    Drmnez
    edited November 2014
    True. But somethings are just debates and not arguments.
    And You contribute so much to the forum. I look forward to your comments every time I check the forum (which is a lot) @Drmnez‌
    In my opinion, they are too expensive. I thought that everything was going pretty well with my collection until those Iron Man and Capt America figures were released at the toy fair. I though that 300 for the pair was ridiculous at the time!
    Drmnez
    Well, this is just me, I am usually very flexible on price. Sometimes I lose money, sometimes I don't. As long as the deal is fair I will usually go for it. I can't insist that X set/mf is worth $60 if no one is buying it. That's why I usually list what I have and wait for people to message me.

To me, Lego is about fun. If I have something someone wanted and I don't want it I am not going to try n squeeze every cent out of them. Heck, I even gave away an slave 1 tin sealed cuz the member seemed nice. Jerk turned around n sold it though.
    Thanos75Andorwaynegg
    sstoroe said:

waynegg said:

Mr Gold is really tough to find with good face printing. I would argue that the few that have good face printing are worth more that the sales on ebay and bricklink suggest.
    Mr. Gold is tough to find period, but they're selling for about $750 (give or take) now. If you ignore the the indisputable evidence of recent completed sales (not what somebody is hoping to get, but what things actually sell for) then you're simply assigning numbers to something. And like I said, those were just two random grabs that I researched for the point of my previous post. There are other values you have listed (i.e. the SDCC & NYCC SH stuff as a whole) I could pick apart without research because I'm actively buying them right now and am intimately aware of what they're currently worth, and it's nowhere near $500. There's no point in making a price guide which isn't accurate and I would hope you'd be open to a little honest and fair critique since you posted, 'Hey lookit and tell me what you think'. Just saying...
    I will take a look at those. I definitely appreciate the feedback. I would like to make it better.
  • ThirdBuckEyeThirdBuckEye Member Posts: 44
    Wow I have the 2011 CC Green Lantern unfortunately my son lost the cardboard backing. It still has the green plate attached and the plate has glue showing where it was attached previously. Any idea on what this would be worth?
  • MojoestMojoest UKMember Posts: 474
    Significantly reduced I'd say. Someone willing to search out a rare figure like that I would think put a lot more value in the item being complete, (well speaking for myself actually).

Plus for me, if I were buying one from a source like eBay or BL, I'd be far more questioning of one that didn't have the card as there are some many (reasonable quality) fakes out there and it would be far easier for someone to get a green plate and put some glue on it than to fake the card. (exclusives like that for me I always think of a mine field as there isn't much chance of having a chance to compare it to a known real one). I'm in no way suggesting yours would be and I'd put more worth in buying from a 'known' person on here that I could see had a good history in that area. Just that on a more open market it might struggle.
    ThirdBuckEye
  • ThirdBuckEyeThirdBuckEye Member Posts: 44
    I understand and agree with you 100% I purchased it for my son Xmas 2011 from a seller on eBay I think I paid around $80 for it. I was thinking of putting it on eBay and asking between $125-$150.
  • minicoopers11minicoopers11 USAMember Posts: 104
    From the perspective of a nice Lego Store employee:

"To me, Lego is about fun. If I have something someone wanted and I don't want it I am not going to try n squeeze every cent out of them. Heck, I even gave away an extra promotional polybag cuz the customer seemed nice. Jerk turned around n sold it though."

Are you insinuating that I am a Lego store employee?
    Andor
    Mojoest said:

In terms of functionality, would it be possible to have the position number on each row? I.e. its fairly easy to know you are looking at number 1,2,3 etc or 100,99,98 etc, but in the middle its difficult to know exactly where on the list a figure sits.

I just added this. Let me know if that is what you were looking for. Thanks!

waynegg said:

sstoroe said:

waynegg said:

Mr. Gold is tough to find period, but they're selling for about $750 (give or take) now. If you ignore the the indisputable evidence of recent completed sales (not what somebody is hoping to get, but what things actually sell for) then you're simply assigning numbers to something. And like I said, those were just two random grabs that I researched for the point of my previous post. There are other values you have listed (i.e. the SDCC & NYCC SH stuff as a whole) I could pick apart without research because I'm actively buying them right now and am intimately aware of what they're currently worth, and it's nowhere near $500. There's no point in making a price guide which isn't accurate and I would hope you'd be open to a little honest and fair critique since you posted, 'Hey lookit and tell me what you think'. Just saying...
    I looked over the pricing on the comic con figures. Let me know what you think now.
    waynegg
    Much mo bettah! It takes a lot of time and dedication to put a price guide together. Even more to keep it current. It can become like a full time job. Kudos for the endeavor!
    Drmnez said:

Are you insinuating that I am a Lego store employee?

If he is, this is probably why...

"Heck, I even gave away an extra promotional polybag cuz the customer seemed nice."
    Psshh... Lol
    Only difference is a promo poly bag is free while the tin cost money.
    wayneggAndor
    http://www.m
    waynegg said:

Much mo bettah! It takes a lot of time and dedication to put a price guide together. Even more to keep it current. It can become like a full time job. Kudos for the endeavor!

I mostly have been doing it for my own benefit since it was difficult to keep track of a lot of the rarer figures.
    Does anyone know what happens to these things? This is the original mold for the lego Queen Amidala figure.

Does someone have a massive collection of these tucked away?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/model_gal/5988218723/

Here are some more of the LOTR series as well.

http://thebrickblogger.com/2013/01/lego-lord-of-the-rings-designer-video/
  • bobabricksbobabricks Vancouver, BC, CanadaMember Posts: 1,842
    Lowest number I have is 22. I hope to make that lower very soon. ;)
    That is one of my favorite Figures. I also think that Lego will not release that one again.

http://www.minifigpriceguide.com/detailPages/SUPERHEROES_sh130.html
    bobabricks
  • bobabricksbobabricks Vancouver, BC, CanadaMember Posts: 1,842
    sstoroe said:

That is one of my favorite Figures. I also think that Lego will not release that one again.

http://www.minifigpriceguide.com/detailPages/SUPERHEROES_sh130.html

It is a very cool minifig though the only thing I would do is maybe change the hair piece to this one in white.

andhe
  • andheandhe UKMember Posts: 3,426
    My collection just scrapes into the top 100... (chrome trooper).

Interesting to see the highest CMF isn't the Zombie but the Nurse!

Am I missing something with numbers 45-50? Do they have back printing as they seem to be common parts!
    ^ They are the inside tour minifigs. Easy to make up for a couple of quid, but their apparent value can be highly skewed if someone doesn't realise that and only one sale takes place.

The BL average price guide for the zombie does dip below that for the nurse now (as both a minifig and a set), although there have been a number of zombies sold over the past six months that were not complete. That is something the guide doesn't tell you.
    andhe
    andhe said:

Am I missing something with numbers 45-50? Do they have back printing as they seem to be common parts!

I am going to review these. I was under the impression that they were unique to the set. I will update and let you know. Thanks for pointing this out.

sstoroe said:

andhe said:

I am going to review these. I was under the impression that they were unique to the set. I will update and let you know. Thanks for pointing this out.

I corrected these. They are now off the list. :) I am gladd because I thought they were goign to be difficult to get. :)