Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Do you have a complete (sub)theme?

RealmwatcherRealmwatcher Member Posts: 14
Does anybody have a complete theme or subtheme?

I have Vikings, Islanders, and Aquasharks. I'm two sets short for Ice Planet: #6973 and #1722, and would like to get all the M-Tron and Blacktron II sets eventually.

Comments

• rocaorocao Administrator Posts: 4,290
    LOL. Yes, people do.

I'm 100% complete on Architecture, Atlantis, Cars, CMFs, Dino, Disney Princess, Friends, Ideas, Legends of Chima, Lord of the Rings, MBA, Minecraft, Mixels, Monster Fighters, Pharaoh's Quest, Pirates of the Carribean, Prince of Persia, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, The Lone Ranger, The Simpsons, Toy Story
    AndorAdeelZubair
  • rocao said:

LOL. Yes, people do.

I'm 100% complete on Architecture, Atlantis, Cars, CMFs, Dino, Disney Princess, Friends, Ideas, Legends of Chima, Lord of the Rings, MBA, Minecraft, Mixels, Monster Fighters, Pharaoh's Quest, Pirates of the Carribean, Prince of Persia, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, The Lone Ranger, The Simpsons, Toy Story

... Where do you storage?
  • oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,578
    Can we even see sub-themes anymore?
  • RealmwatcherRealmwatcher Member Posts: 14
    edited November 2014
    rocao said:

LOL. Yes, people do.

lol Simpsons is one set not counting Collectable Minifigs. And you clearly must have a better job than I to afford all that
  • TarDomoTarDomo FinlandMember Posts: 515
    SW Microfighters
    Andor
  • AdeelZubairAdeelZubair London, UKMember Posts: 2,686
    I have all the sets based from 'Iron Man 3' and 'Man of Steel' movies not including exclusives (because they don't exist)
  • OldfanOldfan Chicagoland, IL, USAMember Posts: 672
    I'm complete for Rock Raiders, Vikings, Lone Ranger, Monster Fighters, and maybe one or two more. It's much easier to complete a limited run or single-run theme; complete in SW, Space, Town/City, or Castle is much harder unless you've been collecting since the begining and/or have tons of expendable income!