Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Tags discussion

124»

Comments

• HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 7,059
    Will do, thanks.

• NickF22NickF22 United KingdomMember Posts: 488
    @Huw If this is still the right place to suggest new tags - could we have "Axolotl" for eg #21180 ?
  • CapnRex101CapnRex101 United KingdomAdministrator Posts: 2,357
    NickF22 said:
    @Huw If this is still the right place to suggest new tags - could we have "Axolotl" for eg #21180 ?
    Added. Are there any other sets that should include the tag? I could not immediately spot any, but Minecraft is the one theme where I am completely clueless!
  • NickF22NickF22 United KingdomMember Posts: 488
    No I think that is the only one so far, I'm sure more will come along though! Thanks @CapnRex101 !
  • rd1899rd1899 U.S.A.Member Posts: 210
    edited July 2022
    Should #30582 Birthday Bear have a "VIP Exclusive Gift" tag?
    At the moment, these are the only listed tags:

• karritkarrit USAMember Posts: 844
    I've seen the Birthday Bear available for purchase at a few retailers so I wouldn't consider it to be a "VIP Exclusive Gift".
    560Heliportrd1899gmonkey76
  • graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,275
    Not sure it is necessary, but maybe having a tag to indicate "Was also available with VIP points" would cover that?  I think there have been other things that weren't exclusive to VIP points/promotion that have been available to get later using points.
    rd1899
  • asherkobinasherkobin Member Posts: 194
    edited July 2022
    Sorry I just saw this thread and tried to delete my posts.
    [Admin: please delete https://forum.brickset.com/discussion/39325/please-add-tag-for-re-releases and https://forum.brickset.com/discussion/39351/delete-me-please-add-tags-for-retail-exclusives]

1) Please add tag for re-releases

July 20th's set of the day 6764 - Sheriff's Lockup is a re-release from the 1996 original. Same deal for 6762 - Fort Legoredo. It would be informative to be able to bring up a list of the re-released sets, even if there were some changes due to various factors. I'll volunteer if you'd like.

2) Please add tags for retail exclusives

I realize that it can vary due to different countries, but some are known to be Walmart or Target exclusives. Also some UK/EU ones that people other there would know about.

e.g. https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?S=4288478676-1
  • WesterBricksWesterBricks USAMember Posts: 741
    edited August 2022
    I just wanted to drop in and say I love that I can hide the tags from the set pages.  That way they can still help me search, but they're not cluttering up the view when I'm looking at a specific set.
    Bumblepants
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 7,059
    WesterBricks said:
    I just wanted to drop in and say I love that I can hide the tags from the set pages.  That way they can still help me search, but they're not cluttering up the view when I'm looking at a specific set.

Thanks, That's exactly why I added the feature. There are so many of them now.
    MaffyDWesterBricks