Part Help

HarryBerryHarryBerry Member Posts: 12
edited November 2014 in Forum Operation
I have just come across a couple of these roof pieces in my lego boxes.

Roof Tile Back photo photo2.jpg

1. They say they are Lego but what is their part number? I think they must have come with a samurai set???
2. How do they attach best to other pieces?

Many thanks

Harry

Comments

• rdflegordflego in a world of his ownMember Posts: 324
    If memory serves me correct that is a duplo piece, I think from an old barn set. Not sure on part number but are the connections angled slightly or right angled from the piece? If angled then they fit like regular bricks fit into duplo. If not then check if it's a Quatro piece.
  • HarryBerryHarryBerry Member Posts: 12
    Many thanks for the reply. They are right angled straight down from the slope. No idea where they came from then! Was hoping to use them for my medieval village but not if they will secure right now!
  • HarryBerryHarryBerry Member Posts: 12
    Now I have been pointed in the right direction it seems it's from something called Fabuland. I have no idea what this is!
  • rdflegordflego in a world of his ownMember Posts: 324
    Oh of course! I never even thought about Fabuland. Maybe it's from 3678? Out of my range of knowledge now though. Good luck.
  • oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,416
    That part comes in 15 sets. You would need the base to narrow it down. Then check what parts you do have to find a possible set. http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=787c02
    HarryBerryrdflego