Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

The creative process

ecmo47ecmo47 North CarolinaMember Posts: 2,101
My wife is gone for the weekend so had the opportuntiy to finish up my railroad water tank that I have been working on for a while. It's not a big project but it sure created a big mess as I search for parts!

Comments

• akunthitaakunthita USAMember Posts: 1,032
    He-he... I hope you wife is not coming home early. ;)

Looks really wonderful though! For a messy process like this my solution is to have one of those round LEGO cloth bags that you can spread out parts on and then just pull it together to clean up. It won't separate the parts or neatly put them away for you, however in case you hear the key at the front door earlier then expected it takes less than a second to clean up and hide the evidence. I have an original LEGO one, but now third-party companies sell them too. :D
    Andorjasor
  • TLGTLG Member Posts: 125
    Do you have a link to that bag?
  • SirBenSirBen In the Hall of the Mountain KingMember Posts: 561
    @TLG it's in the catalog as a Storage Cloth #789. There are also several varieties with printing on the inside, but they don't have set numbers assigned. I'm not able to find those in the Brickset database.
  • oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,452
  • jasorjasor United StatesMember Posts: 839