Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

2014 Brickset Secret Santa

Comments

• theLEGOmantheLEGOman UKMember Posts: 1,507
    Merry Christmas everyone, time to open those gifts if you are in the UK.
    CapnRex101margotLegoKipchuckpcarlqGothamConstructionCoLostInTranslation
    A nice mix in there and who doesn't like the Chicken suit guy, Thanks Secret Santa.

Also I got this a while ago and am being pressured to get it sold. Obviously this is a sign I must keep it and build it like I want to.
    margotchuckpcarlqLostInTranslationAndorAdzbadboypaul_merton
  • margotmargot Member Posts: 2,310
    I have the best Secret Santa!!!

Merry Christmas everyone!
    margot said:

I have the best Secret Santa!!!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Are we going to find out why? With pictures? :smiley:

Just received a winter village market fresh from John Lewis last week as a surprise, go well with the death star :smiley: .
    GothamConstructionCocarlqLostInTranslationpricey73Adzbadboysnowhitiekiki180703
  • LostInTranslationLostInTranslation UKMember Posts: 5,500
    @Mrs_Wobblehead‌ - love your outfits!
    Looks like you got some great gifts too!
    margotAndorLegoKipEKSamkiki180703
    LEGO tin, nice.

Severe lack of posting in here, are people putting Christmas lunch ahead of posting Secret Santa gifts?
    LostInTranslationcarlqCapnRex101chuckp
    I wasn't too sure about the ambulance but the rest rocked. :-)
    pricey73LostInTranslationcarlqCapnRex101AndorBumblepantssnowhitietheLEGOman
    Very nice piece there.
  • plasmodiumplasmodium UKMember Posts: 1,936
    Haven't opened mine yet, but I'm feeling as though I was a bit stingy about the gift I gave after seeing how much some have given!
    Andor
  • Thanos75Thanos75 Member Posts: 1,117
    @plasmodium‌ ...... I agree. I stuck to the $20 limit but after seeing all of this I think I may have to go bigger next year.
    Andor
  • carlqcarlq Ruislip Manor, MiddlesexMember Posts: 792

Haven't opened mine yet, but I'm feeling as though I was a bit stingy about the gift I gave after seeing how much some have given!

Well, if you really feel that way, @plasmodium‌, I'm sure your Secret Santee wouldn't object to a New Year's Sequel present...:-P
    plasmodiumLegoKipsnowhitieAndorslovakiastephkiki180703
  • plasmodiumplasmodium UKMember Posts: 1,936
    edited December 2014
    carlq said:

Well, if you really feel that way, @plasmodium‌, I'm sure your Secret Santee wouldn't object to a New Year's Sequel present...:-P
    Hmmm...;-) I might just do that if I can think of a creative way to do it. It seems a little unfair that out of all these generous Bricksetters my Santee ended up with the Grinch that I am. :-)
    carlqLostInTranslationAndor
    carlq said:

Yes, I agree!

I don't know who my Secret Santa was but I think I will have to try to figure it out. My package came from Texas.
    margot said:

carlq said:

Yes, I agree!

I don't know who my Secret Santa was but I think I will have to try to figure it out. My package came from Texas.
    Not sure who mine is, they have neat writing though.

edited December 2014
    I know who my Secret Santa is!!!!! (and I'm glad he didn't have a brain fart when addressing his package to me... )
    LostInTranslationThanos75carlqBumblepantsEKSamAndorkiki180703
  • EKSamEKSam Member Posts: 349
    I am glad my SS recipient loved his gift. :-) Happy Holidays everyone! I am out of town right now so can't open my gift :-( but I am sure it will be lovely. Can't wait to open it on the 2nd of Jan.
    rancorbaitLostInTranslationMrs_WobbleheadcarlqLegoKipkiki180703
  • kioko21kioko21 United KingdomMember Posts: 77
    Hoping my present is waiting for me when I get home tonight! Can't wait!
    LostInTranslationcarlqEKSamkiki180703
  • BumblepantsBumblepants Sofia BG/Dallas TXMember Posts: 5,610
    margot said:

I wasn't too sure about the ambulance but the rest rocked. :-)

The ambulance was thrown in for a joke. Found it for almost nothing in a thrift shop and picked it up for a future gag. (I think that pun has been around the block a few times but worth trying again)
    EKSamAndor
    @Bumblepants, it was a great gag gift. If you knew how much trouble I had trying to get that thing assembled you would realize how well you did. :-) I never quite got it right.
    BumblepantsEKSamAndorkiki180703
    @plasmodium, that is a cool set!
  • TheBrickLaddTheBrickLadd Chippenham, Wilts, UK.Member Posts: 844
    Here is what I recieved. :)

Love the Moc maintenance shed.

Thanks a bunch secret Santa ;)

LostInTranslationMrs_Wobbleheadpricey73carlqGothamConstructionCoLegoKipEKSamravendragonwingrancorbait
  • AdzbadboyAdzbadboy London, UKMember Posts: 2,613
    Damn wasn't the guide price £15. These gifts value way more! You guys are really lucky.
  • iso3200iso3200 97 miles from Brickset TowersMember Posts: 2,031
    ^That's £15 stretched a looooong way. Utterly fantastic. Your SS is a wise spender - or a shoplifter :wink:
    Andorandhekiki180703
    kempo81 said:

No secret santa gift to go under my tree :(

Was your gift sent Citylink maybe?