Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Dedicate Ideas (Cuusoo) promotion thread?

dougtsdougts Oregon, USAMember Posts: 4,112
it seems like we are getting an ever increasing number of threads being opened to promote someone's single Ideas submission. similar to the "share your moc" dedicated thread, I would propose that we have a single "promote your Ideas Project" thread that all of these types of posts should be redirected into.
BumblepantsLostInTranslationSilentModeLegoKip

Comments

• graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,237
    Add it to the useful threads thread!
  • dougtsdougts Oregon, USAMember Posts: 4,112
    Moderators ????
  • plasmodiumplasmodium UKMember Posts: 1,936
    There used to be one...but I can't remember what it was called. It was pretty active, but I think it had an obscure name. Something like "Promote Your Ideas Projects Here" would be better, even than "The Official Ideas Thread".
  • ColoradoBricksColoradoBricks Denver, CO, USAMember Posts: 1,640
    This is the existing thread: LEGO Ideas
  • drdavewatforddrdavewatford Hertfordshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,207
    edited November 2014
    Some of the staff have discussed @dougts suggestion for a dedicated Ideas thread and there's support for it so let's do it and see how we go.

This is the existing thread: LEGO Ideas

I've made the thread above a 'sticky' in the "Everything Else LEGO" category so it'll stay at the top of the pile in that category view. Let's all try to encourage Ideas posters to use that thread, and the staff will where feasible try to merge separate threads with the master thread and/or close duplicate threads. Hopefully people will start to get into the habit of using the dedicated thread eventually.
    LegoKipcheshirecatdougts
  • dougtsdougts Oregon, USAMember Posts: 4,112
    Thanks!