Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Spike of traffic from Reddit

HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,457
edited September 2011 in Brickset.com
Having just investigated the spike in traffic (visible on http://www.brickset.com/about/stats/) on Friday, it seems that there was a huge number of referrals from reddit.com, but despite searching for LEGO and Brickset there I can't pinpoint the actual source.

Can anyone else spot it?

Comments

• HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,457
  • rocaorocao Administrator Posts: 4,288
    Pretty cool reading the mass re-awakening in the comments. Is the spike significant enough to warrant an article post welcoming them? Judging by the comments, some might stay a while :p
  • MrBerreMrBerre Member Posts: 246
    Heh, I remembered two sets I had as a child thanks to the comments on Reddit.

@ Huw : Is there a way to see all the sets for which I have added notes, like the "all my sets" page? I've added notes to a bunch of sets that I haven't marked as "I own this one" because I'm not 100% sure and of course now I don't remember all of them.
  • YellowcastleYellowcastle Member Posts: 4,401
    What the heck is that site? Too weird.
  • MrBerreMrBerre Member Posts: 246
    @ Yellowcastle it's a website where users submit interesting URLs: used to be mostly articles etc, but these days there's also a lot of memes etcetera.
  • MinifigsMeMinifigsMe Member Posts: 2,844
    That is cool, reading how happy brickset has made them! I still get a buzz when I find a brick or piece I used to own - such as the 1 x 2 with the ice-cream on it from fabuland :)
    Someone should tell them about rebrickable