Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

2014 Black Friday Sale

2»

Comments

• matticus_bricksmatticus_bricks Member Posts: 648

Apparently, Kingdom's Joust will also be 20% off....on BF and Cyber Monday.

Is this for US as well, despite the ban on exclusives? I've seen it on a few US lists and I'm skeptical, but it kinda makes sense as it doesn't seem to have been a big seller.

• PoochyPoochy USAMember Posts: 479
    ^ We'll find out in about 3 hours :).
  • Pitfall69Pitfall69 0 miles to Legoboy's houseMember Posts: 11,391
  • samiam391samiam391 A Log Cabin in KY, United StatesMember Posts: 4,272
    I haven't seen this posted anywhere (which usually means it was posted somewhere), but TRU has Palpatine's Arrest for $70:
    http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12717603&eESource=CA_DF:12717603:TRUS
    Pitfall69
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,435

Apparently, Kingdom's Joust will also be 20% off....on BF and Cyber Monday.

Is this for US as well, despite the ban on exclusives? I've seen it on a few US lists and I'm skeptical, but it kinda makes sense as it doesn't seem to have been a big seller.

Not on sale in the US today and I seriously doubt it will be. LEGO is not going to make an exception on their rule for US, or they likely would have done it already on other Exclusive sets in the past 1-2 years.

Going to the LEGO store on Saturday as I'm hoping they release the new sets for Dec 1 early (like the snow Plow) as my Nephew really wants that for Christmas
  • scotty12scotty12 United States, IowaMember Posts: 688
    Anyone know for sure if the 30% off Barnes and Noble coupon is good for multiple uses? It seems like is...other than the 1 per customer. 30% plus 10% plus $10 free if you buy a $75gift card and use it to buy Lego