Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Series 6 animal friends in Lego Holiday catalog??

tamamahmtamamahm Member Posts: 1,977
My son noticed this last night. The Lego Holiday catalog that recently came out has the series 6 animals, while here in the US we just had series 5 come out. Anyone have any idea if series 6 is really coming out for the holidays, or is this just a huge misprint that Lego made?

This is the catalog... same page as the Dolphin cruiser.
http://shop.lego.com/catalog/displayCatalog.jsp?id=8040_2ae035f2_515b7814

Comments

• greekmickgreekmick UKMember Posts: 710
    My daughter picked these up from the entertainer in UK yesterday so available over here.
  • tamamahmtamamahm Member Posts: 1,977
    Yes, UK all year has been one ahead... So when series 5 came out there, series 4 came out here. The Lego catalog, though, I received in the US. I was surprised to see something in a magazine advertised for the holidays here, which as far as I thought would not be coming out yet, since series 5 just came out here. I had figured it would not hit here until January, but there it is advertised for the holidays.

That is why I am wondering if this was a big mistake on their part with the catalog in the US or if they really are coming out before the end of year.