Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Rocket Raccoon polybag?

1235»

Comments

• legogallegogal USMember Posts: 755
    Yup, I used the coupon, too, And noted that they had several Exosuits in our TRU....a first I think. I had the TRU coupon for last weekend, but Rocket Raccoon was short of fuel and didn't show up last Sunday as planned.
  • dannyrwwdannyrww WisconsinMember Posts: 1,338
    No sign of it still....
  • allmybricksallmybricks Member Posts: 156
    legogal said:

Our TRU in Cary also has them on the floor at 4.99. Just built one! Love the tail and two tone short legs. Finally!

@legogal where are they at in the Cary TRU store? I was there Friday night and they got one from behind the counter to give me with my purchase. I didn't see any loose on the shelf...
  • legogallegogal USMember Posts: 755
    Wow! (Good to see you in the LEGO store this morning!) TRU had some in a wire bin with the ever-present polybags on an end cap in the LEGO aisle yesterday. Someone must have cleaned them out. (I only took enough for my friends and family; there must have been at least 50 in the bin when I left at 11AM.) Glad you asked for one at checkout as your freebie.
  • BuriedinBricksBuriedinBricks USAMember Posts: 1,367
    Managed to get one at the Madison, WI store this afternoon. Clearanced Barrel Escape and Friends animal bag for the smallest possible purchase. They would not sell me extras.
  • scotty12scotty12 United States, IowaMember Posts: 688
    Here in Iowa, they had put 50 or so in an endcap rack for sale. I purchased a few to get the free one and used the 15% off the total. So it worked out pretty decently.
  • margotmargot Member Posts: 2,310
    My store is now showing 100 raccoons but they are all missing. They told me they had really upset customers at the Lego event today.
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,435
    edited November 2014
    margot said:

My store is now showing 100 raccoons but they are all missing. They told me they had really upset customers at the Lego event today.

I bet.. They are not lost. they are likely on eBay now.'Mis-ship' strikes again. I know someone said that is a legit things, but if so then that is really sloppy IMO
    They said they never got any in at the Brookfield, WI store...no Rocket Raccoon for me.
  • bobabricksbobabricks Vancouver, BC, CanadaMember Posts: 1,839
    There are sellers on BrickLink with hundreds of these somehow. I bought two (one to keep sealed and one to open) for only $10 each which is a lot cheaper than most promo polys.

There are sellers on BrickLink with hundreds of these somehow. I bought two (one to keep sealed and one to open) for only $10 each which is a lot cheaper than most promo polys.

Many may have fallen off the backs of trucks, but the most likely reason is there was no limits at many TRUs so I'm sure people went in and cleaned out stocks.
  • Bosstone100Bosstone100 USAMember Posts: 1,407
    I have a few to trade. Looking for Iron Patriot poly and the Lex Luthor poly. PM me if interested. I'm in the US.
  • teal93mr2teal93mr2 USAMember Posts: 952
    Easily available for ~$10 now with free shipping on eBay too
    I will have Rocket Raccoons for trade/buy.
    Just need to come up with my want list
  • margotmargot Member Posts: 2,310
    I have some available for trade too.
    Don't have much to trade....anyone willing to part with a Rocket for a Jor El or a harry potter Potions polybag? The harry potter one looks like it was crumbled up a little mind you.
  • thecleatorthecleator Member Posts: 70
    @dannyrww‌ i would do the trade for jor-el
    Thanks already trading with someone.
  • CircleKCircleK U.S. - Columbus, OhioMember Posts: 1,055
    edited December 2014
    ^ Nice. Thanks @TheLoneTensor‌ & @margot‌
  • RomanticWarriorRomanticWarrior United StatesMember Posts: 248
    CircleK said:

^ Nice. Thanks @TheLoneTensor‌ & @margot‌

Finally found this in store (OH) over the weekend. TRU had them on the end of one of the LEGO aisles