Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Batman: Be-Leaguered

BrickDancerBrickDancer Dunes of TatooineMember Posts: 3,639
edited October 2014 in Everything else LEGO
Ran across an article stating a Lego Batman cartoon special is airing next week on the Cartoon Network Monday Oct. 27th. Very interesting by the sound of it and a must record for my DVR:

https://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/lego-dc-comics--batman--be-leaguered-first-look-video-013748867.html

Comments

• DougTemplarDougTemplar Edinburgh, ScotlandMember Posts: 630
    I know it's already been shown in the UK on Cartoon Network - sadly I missed it completely due to poor advertising. Hopefully I can catch it soon!
  • sonatine01sonatine01 Daventry, EnglandMember Posts: 775
    ^ it's on again at 7pm on CN if that's any good to you @DougTemplar‌ :-) I presumed it was really old when I saw it before, as I'd not seen it advertised or mentioned anywhere ?
    I've got Teen Titans Go on my TV listing at 7pm today.
    Ah sorry just realised you meant Monday 7pm
  • sonatine01sonatine01 Daventry, EnglandMember Posts: 775
    @DougTemplar‌ , I did mean today at 7pm but that's because I'm a bit slow :-p . Giving you the right day might help sorry :-)
  • ytjediytjedi Member Posts: 20
    The Cartoon Network site has the whole episode up. Don't know for how long though.

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/tv_shows/batman-beleaguered/video/lego-dc-comics-batman-be-leaguered-episode.html

There's one character that stands out as a unique minifigure that could be included with a DVD/Blu-ray release. Let's just say I'd be a fan of it :) (don't want to spoil it for those that haven't seen the episode yet)
    dannyrww
  • dannyrwwdannyrww WisconsinMember Posts: 1,395
    not sure....the head piece would have to be unique...but yes i agree
  • BrickDancerBrickDancer Dunes of TatooineMember Posts: 3,639
    I liked seeing so many official Lego sets being used in the show. Felt like a long toy commercial.
    margot