Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Lego Minifigure's Series 2 for sale!

llanowarsoldierllanowarsoldier Ohio USAMember Posts: 357
edited September 2011 in Marketplace
I currently have 4 complete Series 2 up for grab for a reasonable price now on ebay. So if you missed out on them here is your chance. Also, each set comes with an extra Mime.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Complete-Lego-Series-2-8684-Minifigures-SEALED-/260854698775?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cbc26d317#ht_500wt_951

I only ship in the US though at this time.

Comments

• nerick906nerick906 Bristol, UKMember Posts: 376
    if you ship to UK let me know ;)
  • llanowarsoldierllanowarsoldier Ohio USAMember Posts: 357
    over seas can get a bit expensive....heck just mailing 30 Spartans here in the US cost me $13 and that was for the parcel post. to the UK would be $40...so the only way it'd be cost prohibitive is if you got all 4. Anywho the auction ended last night :(
    Re-listed as didn't sell...lowered price also.
  • CountryboyCountryboy Member Posts: 36
    Could not find it...
    it starts at 1130pm pacific time....just type in series 2 minifigures and it has price of $55