Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

(WW) eBay Daily Deal- $100 Toys R Us Gift Card for $85- 15% off

samiam391samiam391 A log cabin in PA, United StatesMember Posts: 4,425
$100 gift card for $85 which comes out to 15% off.

TRU prices are usually marked quite a ways up, which would negate the value of the 15% off here. However, they also have sales/deals occasionally that put sets back at RRP which would make the 15% off worth it (or to use on a TRU exclusive).

BrickarmorlordzarakmargotjadeireneCaptainClutchPitfall69

Comments

• margotmargot Member Posts: 2,310
    Combine that with the Bricktober promo is a really good deal. Thanks!
  • legogregorslegogregors Member Posts: 402
    edited October 2014
    Does anyone have experience with these orders? It looks like it would be over a week for mine to be delivered. I was hoping it would also emailed to try and take advantage of the Bricktober promo.

Also, I am a TRU rewards member but don't have the credit card. Is that why I don't see a 20%/25% off coupon or pumpkin polybag coupon when I login or am I looking in the wrong place? Thanks!
  • lulwutlulwut Member Posts: 417
    Good way to stock up on Amazon credit also.
  • nkx1nkx1 Member Posts: 719
    lulwut said:

Good way to stock up on Amazon credit also.

How do you do this? Thanks!
  • lordzaraklordzarak OH, United StatesMember Posts: 329
    These TRU gift cards are great to buy discounted, then hold on to them until they actually have a great deal. Like last years free #7347 Highway Pickup with a purchase of a Hard to Find Creator set. It boosts the savings!
    margot
  • jadeirenejadeirene US, CaliforniaMember Posts: 475
    Thanks! I've been waiting for this deal to come up again.

@legogregors - It does take about a week since they are actual gift cards shipped out in standard mail. The 20%/25% coupons also come in the mail. They are attached to the flyers that TRU/BRU sends out. The pumpkin coupon I've heard came in the rewards certificate mailing. I haven't gotten the rewards certificates recently so I didn't get the free pumpkin coupon.
  • scotty12scotty12 United States, IowaMember Posts: 778
    I thought they quit sending out rewards certificates?
    At least that's what I was notified about. I don't mind not getting a $5 rewards certificate in the mail...but at least tell me my balance when I get in the store! So now if you don't routinely check you TRU rewards program online, you could possibly be losing out on the $$rewards you've built up. At least with Best Buy I get a email saying I have a certificate to print out but if I'm at the store and didn't bring it with me, as soon as they swipe my Rewards card they tell me if I have money to spend.
  • jadeirenejadeirene US, CaliforniaMember Posts: 475
    I thought that I heard that it was in the last mailing of coupons, but since I didn't get the pumpkin coupon I don't know for sure.
  • starwarfan77starwarfan77 Member Posts: 341

Does anyone have experience with these orders? It looks like it would be over a week for mine to be delivered. I was hoping it would also emailed to try and take advantage of the Bricktober promo.

Also, I am a TRU rewards member but don't have the credit card. Is that why I don't see a 20%/25% off coupon or pumpkin polybag coupon when I login or am I looking in the wrong place? Thanks!

yes the giftcard comes via snailmail mailed from colorado. so depending on where you are its going to take some time. for me it took about 12 days. { probably due to the number of orders as well. }. should be better now since they are restricting this to 2/account. should slow some of the ....

20%/25% or the pumpkin coupon also came via snail-mail. you would have to signup for that "send me TRU promotions" at the store and will get it.
    scotty12 said:

I thought they quit sending out rewards certificates?
    At least that's what I was notified about. I don't mind not getting a $5 rewards certificate in the mail...but at least tell me my balance when I get in the store! So now if you don't routinely check you TRU rewards program online, you could possibly be losing out on the $$rewards you've built up. At least with Best Buy I get a email saying I have a certificate to print out but if I'm at the store and didn't bring it with me, as soon as they swipe my Rewards card they tell me if I have money to spend.

if you had rewards hanging out from previous system. its still coming via snail-mail.
    I have the pumpkin coupon available at my rewardsrus site. But what is the 20/25%?
    edited October 2014
    ^apparently there was also a 20/25% off coupon sent in the mail. 20% off excluded lego but paying with toysrus cc earned 25% off and works/worked on lego.

Where on the rewardsrus site do you find the pumpkin coupon? I looked around yesterday but it was not obvious to me. I only see partnership perks.
    Click on Print "R"us rewards and it will show additional offers. There is one that says " Spend $20 or more on LEGO construction sets and receive a free TRU Exclusive Through 10/31/14"
    ^I give up...it must be because I don't have a toyrsus cc? I am on https://rewardsrus.toysrus.com not toysrus.com but I don't see the additional offers on either. I also rarely shop at TRU since there are none close to me so this could be punishment. Thanks for checking,
    edited October 2014
    I don't have a tru credit card either. Aren't you the one who couldn't ever get the BN 20% off coupons? I think it's just you. LOL. ;-)
    This is the page but it must not be coming up the same for your account, not sure why not. https://rewardsrus.toysrus.com/index.cfm/account#rewards
    ^I did finally get the BN coupons. The only other thing on my rewardsrus profile is that I did not opt in for email marketing offers. Maybe they are holding it against me:)