Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

UK FS: #10229 , # 42024, #75021 new and ' cheap ' but please read the add

Pate5346Pate5346 Member Posts: 769
Hi everyone,
I've got these sets available. They're new and sealed but the boxes are in less than perfect condition ( creases, indents and some other imperfections ) So they would be good for someone who would like to build them and doesn't care about the boxes. They were bought in sales so I thought that I would pass these deals on to someone can. I don't have currently a space to display them so no intending to build them.

2 x #10229 Winter Village Cottage £50 each + postage
1 x #42024 Container Truck £26 + postage
2 x #75021 Republic Gunship £55 + postage ( can return these to Asda )

I'll have to work out postage for them although If you wouldn't mind I'll just wrap them in bubble wrap and brown paper as I don't have currently any large boxes to post these in.

Thanks for looking P

Comments

• Pate5346Pate5346 Member Posts: 769
    A quick update
    Both #10229 Winter Village Cottages are gone.
  • Pate5346Pate5346 Member Posts: 769
    edited October 2014
    Have remembered another one 1 x 75043 AT-AP £26 + postage again box not great but sealed.