Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Hi everyone!

I'm a TFOL fed up of hiding my obsession :D I'm looking forward to finally talking to people who share my love for Lego.
Andor

Comments

• ModelMamaModelMama New ZealandMember Posts: 27
    You've come to the right place, welcome! I'm def. AFOL not TFOL, but you're not alone here. Don't know about you but I'm hanging out for Benny in the double-decker couch set next year :)
  • ilovebennyilovebenny Member Posts: 5
    Thanks for being so welcoming :) I can't wait for the double-decker couch either. I've been hoping that it would be released as a set since I first saw the Lego Movie, and the inclusion of Benny makes it a must-have for me :)
    Andor
  • AndorAndor United StatesMember Posts: 252
    Awesome. This community is awesome. I am a TFOL as well.
    Benny is coool!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ilovebennyilovebenny Member Posts: 5
    Hi Andor :) It's great to finally meet a fellow TFOL and Benny fan!
    Andor
  • AndorAndor United StatesMember Posts: 252
    Yeah! And I probably will get Benny in the Double-decker couch too. Feel free to pm me whenever. I always like hearing from a fellow TFOL.
    ilovebenny