Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Target Series 12 CMF

NatebwNatebw Tampa BayMember Posts: 339
Thanks to several people who posted that Target still offers Series 12 for $2.99. I managed to save about $15 dollars that way.

Does any one have any idea why Target didn't raise the prices? Seems odd that they wouldn't just to keep good faith with AFOLs...... :)

:)

Comments

• DedgeckoDedgecko Seattle, WAMember Posts: 800
    Since they use they same inventory number for all CMF's it's probably a pricing error. Perhaps the lower $2.99, $3.39, _____, are the Simpsoms clearance price, and it was never corrected in the system?
    Natebw
  • CircleKCircleK U.S. - Columbus, OhioMember Posts: 1,055
    I found this extremely odd as well considering that Target was the ONLY store in my area that sold the Simpsons CMF for $3.99. Now Target is selling S12 for $2.99 while all the other stores are selling them for $3.99. I really wish I would have waited before buying my set at Walmart.
    Natebw
  • NatebwNatebw Tampa BayMember Posts: 339
    Score! This is the one I wanted mosted and I generally suck at feeling those bags up.

LegoKipRonyarmargotAndornychromastone
  • AndorAndor United StatesMember Posts: 252
    ^Well I felt 5 of this guy.
  • matticus_bricksmatticus_bricks Member Posts: 651
    Faith in my Target has been restored! They finally have S12 and for $2.99... Now I really I wish I hadn't bought all but 3 of them of them at the Lego store last week. Oh well, at least I have a complete collection now. Interestingly, they also had several Simpsons CMF for $2.99 as well, and they have never had any Simpsons Minifigs since that series were released.