Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

What are you buying right now ?

1858687888991»

Comments

• pxchrispxchris Oregon, USAMember Posts: 559
    I finally was able to pull the trigger on my two most wanted sets #10265 & #10269! Very excited to finally get to dive into those beauties. Also added a small B&P order to it while I was shopping.
    KungFuKennyBaby_YodaChromide
  • gmonkey76gmonkey76 ChicagoMember Posts: 1,459
    Picked up #40368 Christmas Accessories today. The star is trans blue and not a green as it is show on the bag. Must just of been a printing problem.
    KungFuKennyBastyAddicted2OxygencatwranglerLittleLoridavetheoxygenmanFowlerBricks
  • LenzenKingLenzenKing TXMember Posts: 8
    edited October 3
    Just spent a very exorbitant amount of money buying the entire Ultra Agents theme new. The only one left is #70171, which I ordered from Amazon for a very suspicious price of $20. Amazon keeps telling me it's "Temporarily" out of stock, but I'm not sure if it'll ever be back in stock considering it retired years ago. Can anyone provide insight into this situation?
  • cody6268cody6268 Member Posts: 262
    M1J0E said:
    Only TRU would have a set almost a year past it’s sell by date still on the shelves at MSRP (and it wasn’t the only one, though at least others had clearance tags). Of course because this is a what are you buying right now thread, yeah I bought it.  It doesn’t meet any of my criteria of having buildings/vehicles I can add to my city layout, but it’s Thor.  And well Fenrir should be a cool build.  But between this kind of inventory management, and the wire lock things they ruin the boxes of expensive sets with, no wonder they went bankrupt everywhere else.

Dollar General isn't much different--mine still has Unikitty sets at full MSRP. 
  • LobotLobot UKMember Posts: 944

I took advantage of the Force Friday offers and ordered #75181 UCS Y-Wing.

I'm really looking forward to building it :-)

KungFuKennySwitchfoot55PyrobugChromideSirBrickalotOfLego
  • ModeltrainmanModeltrainman In the Disney Infinity Toybox, Windows, or digging through LEGO parts in the USA.Member Posts: 299
    edited October 7
    I just got #41169, #41166, #41165 and am the first person to mark #40361 as owned because I got it free.
    KungFuKenny
  • mustang69mustang69 North CarolinaMember Posts: 407
    Placed a BL order for some of the red elf hats. Will finally have some variety in my Santa's Workshop.
    KungFuKennysid3windr
  • ersiersi SlovakiaMember Posts: 227
    @KungFuKenny exactly :D 
    KungFuKenny
  • Switchfoot55Switchfoot55 The Northwest, USAMember Posts: 1,619
    I only had my sights set on a few of the most recent CMF series. I ran out at lunch today to see if I could have any luck finding them. 

First stop was Target. They only had a few of the current series out. The rest were all Disney 2 bags. I was able to find the Dog Sitter, Bear Costume Guy, and Pizza Costume Guy. Struck out on some others. 

I went down the road to another store that usually stocks them. I found the other three (Fox Costume Girl, Shower Guy, and Gardener) within the first 10 bags I searched through. 

So in one day/one trip, I checked that off my list! Always feels good to not have to panic later. 
    PyrobugKungFuKennyFizyx
  • Gibbo1959Gibbo1959 Northumbria UKMember Posts: 288
    Cheeky lunchtime trip to MetroCentre mainly for the Brickheadz but picked up some extras while there. More dogs for my menagerie.

FizyxKungFuKenny
  • BastyBasty LondonMember Posts: 231
    Gone to the Peak District for a long weekend, travelling up from London I decided to make a minor detour to Meadow Hall to visit the Lego Shop. It paid off as they had the dark red masonry bricks I’ve been after. Sadly they were all sold out of the new Xmas poly bag.  Although I was allowed a few 8 x 8 tan plates which we pretended fitted into the cup.

PyrobugBumblepantsPJ76ukKungFuKennyLittleLorimadejp86mustang69stluxAddicted2Oxygen
  • mustang69mustang69 North CarolinaMember Posts: 407
    Yesterday I placed an order for the Gingerbread House, the Elves & Reindeer BHs and some BnPs to take advantage of the x2 VIPs before its over. This morning I noticed while adding some other things to my cart (not ready to buy yet) that the Hidden Side Juice Bar was added as a GWP. Wish I had known it would be available or I would have waited. I reached out to CS, we'll see what happens.
  • Switchfoot55Switchfoot55 The Northwest, USAMember Posts: 1,619
    ^I almost did the exact same thing. I had my cart ready to go yesterday with the Gingerbread House, Elves & Reindeer BHz, and BnP order too. I ended up getting busy during the day and left it. Then late last night I went in to complete it and saw the Juice Bar had added. 

Hopefully CS helps you out!
    mustang69Fizyx
  • FireFox31FireFox31 NH, USAMember Posts: 12
    I just bought 70830 - Sweet Mayhem's Systar Starship! and 70831 - Emmet's Dream House at Amazon, both for 50% off. Patience pays off. Wow, I love getting a good deal.
    Switchfoot55SumoLegoFizyxPyrobug
  • Bosstone100Bosstone100 USAMember Posts: 1,398
    @Basty ; Are those 1x2 dark red plates in there? I'd kill to find those at my local store. I've been looking to bricklink the Robie House. It'd take a big dent out of the cost to fill up a cup or two at the wall.
  • BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 5,901
    My two year old found a plush unikitty at the Lego Store today and ran around crushing it while singing " Get stuck inside! get stuck inside!" (Her rendition of them Lego movie 2 song)

So it came home with us. 
    FizyxjnscoelhoKungFuKennyklintonstluxmak0137gmonkey76AanchirModeltrainman
  • FauchFauch FranceMember Posts: 2,313
    just ordered a big one, hogwarts castle, 15% off
    KungFuKennyFizyx
  • underthebricksunderthebricks Franklin, TNMember Posts: 4
    Got:
    FizyxcoconutbKungFuKenny
  • jnscoelhojnscoelho PortugalMember Posts: 377
    edited October 25
    Managed to buy #41184 and #41185, NISB, for a total of almost 70€.
    Only 9 Elves sets to go to have all of them.
    BumblepantsSwitchfoot55FizyxKungFuKenny
  • truck730truck730 Member Posts: 230
    Got H.P advent calendar,21.60 Euro a present for Wife(She hates lego but loves Harry Potter) ,I'm not getting the city one -don't need another santa, and S.W is too dear. Dipped into hiddenside with the lab but main character repeated will keep it at one set
    KungFuKenny
    @Basty ; Are those 1x2 dark red plates in there? I'd kill to find those at my local store. I've been looking to bricklink the Robie House. It'd take a big dent out of the cost to fill up a cup or two at the wall.
    You are correct, they are 1x2 dark red plates. I believe they’ve been on the PnB walls here in the UK for a while. 
    KungFuKenny
  • FauchFauch FranceMember Posts: 2,313
    Fauch said:
    just ordered a big one, hogwarts castle, 15% off
    It's a huge box. it was already in its brown lego package, but the shop decided to then put it in another twice as big package, just so they could throw their catalogue in.
    Fizyxklinton
  • KungFuKennyKungFuKenny Deep in the Heart of TexasMember Posts: 507
    edited November 17
    I had a nice surprise on coming back in to town today... my trade from @Switchfoot55 arrived...

I have wanted that Toys R Us truck and store for quite awhile, so thanks to a great trade partner and Bricksetter!  As a side note you will notice that Lego continues to discriminate against anyone over 99 years old... :-)
    A couple of BL orders also showed up containing some Space Police, Fabuland parts, and a Belville poly that caught my eye.  I’m always attracted to weird polys and sets and this one has 2 teddy bears in rare colors having a beach party... and a crab with a popsicle!  What more could you ask for?

PyrobugstluxBumblepants
    Bit the bullet and bought the Detectives Office 🕵️‍♀️ and now thinking about doing the same for the Brick Bank, shame they are all so expensive 
    Bumblepants