Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

What are you buying right now ?

1848586878890»

Comments

• eMJeeNLeMJeeNL The NetherlandsMember Posts: 376
    Got myself #31095 during our holiday; now gotta find time to build it and start building my city during the last week of my time off...
  • jedijason1138jedijason1138 Member Posts: 147
    My family went on vacation to Kansas City, Missouri. Stopped at the Lego Discovery Center. We've been there before, but we just stopped in the gift shop. I picked up #40145 Lego Store Grand Opening for $24. I also picked up #60230 City Space People Pack and 2 of the #40220-1 London Bus.  I forgot they don't give you reward points, so I stuck with just those purchases.

Stopped at Oak Park Mall. Since double VIP points were still going, I picked up #75244 Tantive IV.

When we got home, my son who is just now getting into Lego, wanted to go to our local Lego store to pick something out. He loves double decker buses, and he enjoyed building the small London Bus, so he picked #75957-1 The Knight Bus from Harry Potter. He has a hard time building because his hands don't work the way he'd like them to, so I helped him. Once built, he loved it. I went to go talk to my wife and heard a loud crash. Yep, the bus was in pieces. He was very upset. So, I quickly rebuilt what was destroyed and he was happy again.

For my other son, I picked up #70841-1 Benny's Space Squad. For myself, I picked up #60226 Mars Research Shuttle, and #76118 Mr. Freeze Batcycle Battle, which I was surprised to see on the shelves, since I thought it wasn't coming out until August. It was the only 80th Anniversary Batman set in the store.

Going to be a busy few days around our house.

bpk2300
  • 560Heliport560Heliport Twin Cities, MN, USAMember Posts: 801
    A WalMart near me (can't remember which) had a cardboard kiosk thing in the middle of the wide aisle next to Toys. It had #76118, #41376, #75945, #75934, #21153, and #70672 for $19.97 each. It was printed with something like, "Exclusive early releases!". The LEGO store had all of them. I believe these are the $20ish sets from all the waves that are due August 1st.
  • Switchfoot55Switchfoot55 The Northwest, USAMember Posts: 1,458
    Just picked up a used, but complete #41066 Anna and Kristoff's Sleigh Adventure. The price was right and I already have a place for it in my winter village. 

Now, I just need to mod the Oaken's Trading Post to be a full building!
    M1J0ELittleLori