Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

What are you buying right now ?

1100101102103104106»

Comments

• Gibbo1959Gibbo1959 Northumbria UKMember Posts: 409
    This weekends random purchases. Like the little robot character so felt one up pending my full set arriving. Picked the Vidiyo character at random. Both in local toy shop. Then saw the book in Waterstones and thought why not at that price. Might even try some animation at some point.

No big purchases made since Elf Club House but suspect Friends Apartments might be incoming for imminent birthday. Foresee potential floodgates moment.
    KungFuKennypxchrisCymbeline
  • TheOriginalSimonBTheOriginalSimonB Felixstowe Member Posts: 1,610
    So these guys just arrived c/o @sirrich69 offering excellent service once again.

MarshallmarioSpeedman29560HeliportKungFuKennybrickventuresMr_Cross
  • MarshallmarioMarshallmario Madison WIMember Posts: 130
    Nice clean display stand for the dudes!
    panchox1TheOriginalSimonBSirBrickalotOfLego
  • panchox1panchox1 The Outer RimMember Posts: 624
    ^Agreed. Love the little display. In fact, I may steal the idea.
    TheOriginalSimonBMarshallmario
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 4,149
    How many meatballs do they hold?
    YellowcastlePJ76uk560Heliportiwybsjmeninnogmonkey76Switchfoot55KungFuKennyAndyPol
  • PJ76ukPJ76uk EnglandMember Posts: 567
    How many meatballs do they hold?
    I couldn't say as the meatballs don't last long enough to still be uneaten by the time the boxes are assembled! 
    YellowcastleAstrobricks560Heliportiwybsgmonkey76msanders
  • YellowcastleYellowcastle Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 4,860
    Bygglek!
    PJ76ukAstrobricks
  • karritkarrit USAMember Posts: 347
    Would be nice if one could actually order all the Bygglek online.  No Ikea nearby and the only set they will ship for an additional fee is the Building set so until the Storage boxes become available to order & ship online I shall remain Bygglek-less. 
  • Speedman29Speedman29 UKMember Posts: 1,938
    Just ordered the creator flowers from Amazon with 30% off. Not being delivered for 10 days, but I'm happy to wait.
    Switchfoot55KungFuKennyBastymsanders
  • TheOriginalSimonBTheOriginalSimonB Felixstowe Member Posts: 1,610
    Had some VIP points built up so Everyone Is Awesome and classic Batmobile ordered.
    CymbelineMr_Crossdatsunrobbie
  • Speedman29Speedman29 UKMember Posts: 1,938
    I nearly ordered the same @TheOriginalSimonB but stopped short of the classic Batmobile this time. 
    Mr_Cross
  • Mr_CrossMr_Cross East Anglia (UK)Member Posts: 1,426
    EIA, Batmobile and an Iron Monger. My son wanted Water Dragon and Crocodile... it was a bigger order than I was planning!
  • BooTheMightyHamsterBooTheMightyHamster Northern edge of London, just before the dragons...Member Posts: 1,401
    Sat up until midnight to pick up a couple of Everyone Is Awesome sets.  It says something about my expectations when I was pleased that I 'only' had to queue for a couple of minutes to get onto the site, and then the checkout process actually worked first time!
    Astrobricks
  • vizzitorvizzitor IrelandMember Posts: 313
    edited June 1
    Had some of the new stuff added to My Bag early this morning, all ready to Checkout when my bank's new authentication process stopped the card being accepted. Only just off the phone with the bank and it's a 48 hour wait to buy the monofigs, sheep and Not-Simba sets. Ah well.
  • pxchrispxchris Oregon, USAMember Posts: 1,283
    We can't even think about buying the sheep and not-Simba sets here in the US for ANOTHER TWO MONTHS!!
    560Heliport
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 4,149
    pxchris said:
    We can't even think about buying the sheep and not-Simba sets here in the US for ANOTHER TWO MONTHS!!
    You can think about it all you want :)
    pxchris560HeliportYellowcastle
  • datsunrobbiedatsunrobbie West Haven , CTMember Posts: 1,658
    I also ordered Everyone Is Awesome and classic Batmobile, seems like a popular combination today, and submitted the code for the VIP Coin. I got in late, do the Batmobile is on backorder.
  • 560Heliport560Heliport Twin Cities, MN, USAMember Posts: 2,377

AstrobricksSwitchfoot55Yo_dAvanvonfullgratefulnatMarshallmario
  • RecceRecce Tiny Little Red DotMember Posts: 923
    Just arrived!

1265KungFuKennyMarshallmario
  • 12651265 The Great State of TexasMember Posts: 1,002
    Recce said:
    Just arrived!

I can empathize with how difficult it is to find space for Lego.
    Astrobricksgratefulnat
  • RecceRecce Tiny Little Red DotMember Posts: 923
    1265 said:
    Recce said:
    Just arrived!

I can empathize with how difficult it is to find space for Lego.
    I try to open sets whenever I can squeeze out more space in the house. As you can see from the display cabinet in the back, I collect other toys as well.
    560Heliport
  • BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 6,840
    Finally grabbed the Orange Spaceman book as I don't want to keep putting it off and have to pay aftermarket prices for it.
    KungFuKenny560Heliport
  • lowleadlowlead USAMember Posts: 114
    Bricklink order to complete my GWP collection

1265vanvonfull560HeliportKungFuKennyBumblepantsMarshallmarioFizyx
    Please pardon the double post, but I'm GEEKING OUT right now....

It's Christmas in June!!!  Imma happy nerd right now.
    pxchris560Heliportbandit778KungFuKennysaddlerstuMarshallmarioYo_dA
  • 560Heliport560Heliport Twin Cities, MN, USAMember Posts: 2,377
    ^ Oooh... Shiny... So pretty!
    KungFuKennypxchrisMarshallmario
  • MarshallmarioMarshallmario Madison WIMember Posts: 130
    @lowlead, the force is strong with those Tikis! I really need to stay away as one is never enough. Looks like you have the entire collection, NICE !
    @Marshallmario Thanks!  It was an impulse buy that I normally resist, but when I randomly discovered these, I had to have 'em.
    The collection is almost complete.  Some characters like R2, 3PO and Yoda didn't translate very well to the tiki treatment - in my opinion - so I passed on those.  Also, I only purchased OT characters.