Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US] BN BOGO 50% - Online Only

ColoradoBricksColoradoBricks Denver, CO, USAMember Posts: 1,679
The site says it works on some LEGO, I can't get a direct list, but it seems to cover a lot of sets I tried (City, Arctic, Friends, SW).

B&N Toy Section

Comments

• ShpadoinkleShpadoinkle 13 hours West of BillundMember Posts: 420
    Been trying for a half hour and haven't got them to show a mark down on anything yet. Is it in the shopping bag or do I need to take it a step further to see what is discounted?
  • ColoradoBricksColoradoBricks Denver, CO, USAMember Posts: 1,679
    edited October 2014
    I have not bought anything, but I see it in the shopping bag. Works on all the sets with the BOGO note on their page
    Ah, I see that now. Thanks for the heads up. Looks like they're restricting it to a lot of the older and less popular sets. In SW I'm seeing it come up for the Jek-14 fighter and AT-TE as the two most expensive sets that apply.
    For the Super Heroes fans out there it looks as though two #6862 Power Armor Lex sets can be had for $34.32 before tax.
  • not12fallnot12fall Member Posts: 65
    Works for the SW microfighters and the Chima Legend Beasts
  • g3mang3man Member Posts: 15
    At the same time, there's a 20% off one item coupon code BNFRIENDS... but I have not been able to make it work on the same items that qualify for the BOGO50%.
  • Chang405Chang405 Member Posts: 88
    I am pretty sure the fine print of the 20% off one item coupon says that all Legos are excluded.
  • ColoradoBricksColoradoBricks Denver, CO, USAMember Posts: 1,679
    Also work on 2014 City Advent Calendar, all the Arctic sets, Technic (but they only have the small ones)