Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Can I blame my son ?

I've recently got back into Lego's after helping my wife pick out some sets for my sons upcoming 5th birthday. After expressing to her that I would be interested in getting some of the sets, I was surprised on my own birthday with the Milano Guardians of the Galaxy set. I might be more excited than my son for his birthday since I know he's getting some good sets (Metalbeard, Bad Cop Chase, Mirkwood Spiders).

Just wanted to say hi and proclaim my new enthusiasm/addiction for Legos.
BumblepantsAndorPdyx

Comments

• BrickarmorBrickarmor USAMember Posts: 1,257
    How tall is your son? You'll want to go ahead and get a shelf (or two) about a couple feet higher. ;-)
    crazycarl
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 19,675
    ^ And remove all chairs from the area. :-)

• Josh74Josh74 Member Posts: 3
    He was very careful playing with the Guardians ship. I got him the DC set with Batman, Nightwing, and Man-Bat and he loved it.
  • nexandernexander Glasgow Member Posts: 906
    Yes you can blame your son, I did! My 4 year old helps me but knows not to touch my shelf without me. We have just installed his own shelf, just out of reach of his 2 year old brother!
  • beegeedeebeegeedee Galway, IrelandMember Posts: 380
    :D I wish I could blame my son. I got my first set after coming out of my dark ages when he was 6 months old I think he was. He's been playing with my Lego since he was about 18 months old and now at 4 he's a bigger collection than I ever had as a kid - still prefers mine though.

Welcome and enjoy.
  • crazycarlcrazycarl USAMember Posts: 392
    I've been playing with Lego since 1987. So in turn my 3yo daughter is now into Lego thanks to the movie. Between the 2 of us and mom we have millions of elements now! No sign of stopping anytime soon! As others have mentioned she knows what display sets not to touch. Mean old president Business!!
  • bsiu922bsiu922 SF Bay Area, CAMember Posts: 439
    Don't Worry! Same here, I used to have a few lego sets! I collected mostly on Gundam stuff, then after my twins boys was born, I bought less on Gundam stuff and start moving the focus back to Lego since I think it would be fun if they can play Lego with me. and now, they have their own collections (and mess in the boxes) while i have my own collections!