Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Ideas category doesnt work in collection summary?

CHERUBboyCHERUBboy Member Posts: 98
Apologies if this has been mentioned elsewhere. I've been wondering for a whlie why the Ideas/Cussoo minifigs don't appear on Brickset.

I've just realised that they actually do, and now I've added a fig to my collection the category displays in my collection. However, clicking on 'not owned,' or any other category in the collection listing doesn't bring up a list of all the ideas figures. It just generates a blank screen.

It's the same when you search, typing in Marty, or idea001 brings up a figure, but if you click on the drop down menu and select ideas, the database generates a blank screen.

I'm guessing this just needs a tweak in the database to make it work like all the other categories?

Comments

• HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,299
    For some reason Bricklink has the category as LEGO Ideas (CUUSOO&#41 which is upsetting my code. I've made a change which should fix it overnight.
  • CHERUBboyCHERUBboy Member Posts: 98
    Thanks, Huw!