Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Ideas category doesnt work in collection summary?

CHERUBboyCHERUBboy Member Posts: 98
Apologies if this has been mentioned elsewhere. I've been wondering for a whlie why the Ideas/Cussoo minifigs don't appear on Brickset.

I've just realised that they actually do, and now I've added a fig to my collection the category displays in my collection. However, clicking on 'not owned,' or any other category in the collection listing doesn't bring up a list of all the ideas figures. It just generates a blank screen.

It's the same when you search, typing in Marty, or idea001 brings up a figure, but if you click on the drop down menu and select ideas, the database generates a blank screen.

I'm guessing this just needs a tweak in the database to make it work like all the other categories?

Comments

• HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,458
    For some reason Bricklink has the category as LEGO Ideas (CUUSOO&#41 which is upsetting my code. I've made a change which should fix it overnight.
  • CHERUBboyCHERUBboy Member Posts: 98
    Thanks, Huw!