Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Pictures attached to Series 1 and Series 2 CMFs

Steve_J_OMSteve_J_OM Cork, IrelandMember Posts: 956
edited September 2011 in The Database
Currently the images attached to the Series 1 and 2 collectable minifigures {random bag} is, indeed, a random bag. Series 3, 4 and 5 have group shots of the 16 minifigures on their display stands.

I was hoping for the sake of uniformity (and because I don't like adding each individual minifig to my collection manager, they're a pain to thrawl through) that the Series 1 and 2 CMFs might have their images changed to a group shot of the 16 respective minfigs, like their successors.

I'm not sure of the etiquette with providing images that aren't my own, but they seem to be widely available.

Comments

• HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,733
    Actually I prefer the bag for the random entry, but I haven't updated 3,4,5 with one yet.

But if the concensus is for the group image I'm happy to change them.
  • oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,529
    I like the picture of the packaging, you don't need a group shot because you already have much better singular pictures.