Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[UK] FS/FT - Complete CMF collection S1-11 + TeamGB, TLM & Simpsons

LeonCLeonC Member Posts: 364
Next casualty of my space clearance - much as I really enjoyed collecting these there is no way I'll ever be able to display them all, so time they went to someone who won't leave the poor things sat in a drawer for the rest of their life.

Looking to sell/trade these at a minimum of a full series at a time. Sorry but I can't split them (there are just too many) so please don't ask.

All CMFs are complete with base plate & all accessories, have been assembled and stored in individual ziploc bags. I have different numbers of foil packets & insert sheets for the various series so if you want these included just ask. Looking for around the following in cash/trade value:

S1 - £120
S2 - £60
S3, S8 & TeamGB - £50
All others (S4-7, S9-11, Lego Movie, Simpsons) - £40 per set

Or if you want the lot I'd do it for £600.

This was at or just under going rate last time I looked a few weeks ago, but I'm open to offers if you want to convince me otherwise :-)

My want list is here for trades:

http://brickset.com/sets/wantedby-leonC

From the list, If anyone has a CC/GG then awesome, otherwise I'm most interested in the other modulars / creator expert / advanced sets, then technic & regular creator, and Star Wars is probably lowest on my list (below cash!).

Cheers,

Leon

Comments

• BricktickBricktick Member Posts: 60
    I have a brand new MISB LEGO Creator Grand Emporium 10211 if your interested?
  • LeonCLeonC Member Posts: 364
    Sorry, I already have GE, but thanks for the offer.

Not sure if I've overpriced these give the lack of interest, so I'll just say that these were a rough guide, I'm open to offers.