Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

For Sale (Charity): full set of Series 12 CMFs (UK) with a donation to Fairy Bricks

StormKittyStormKitty Member Posts: 268
In anticipation of WHSmiths stocking these very soon at my local stores, I am once again offering full sets at £40 plus postage (First a Class Signed For £4.30 or Second Class Signed For £3.90). The donation amount to Fairy Bricks will be subject to whatever money off vouchers are available at the time of purchase.

If you are interested in pre-ordering a full set then please drop me a PM.

Thanks for looking :)

KT

Comments

• CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,025
    WHS do have £5 off £15 vouchers for toys and kids' art stuff (includes ALL lego) at the moment.
  • StormKittyStormKitty Member Posts: 268
    ^ yes thank you, I've been able to get a few this week whilst picking polybags for Fairy Bricks, they only valid until Sunday 5 October though :(
    Rsa33
  • alexwilalexwil UKMember Posts: 356
    Pm sent!
    StormKitty
    Morning all :)

For those at STEAM today, I have full sets available for collection so come on over and see us at the Fairy Bricks stand, the wondeful @LostInTranslation‌ and @Shib have been helping me out with the fondling of the packets whilst at STEAM..thank you guys!

For those who have sent me their pre-orders, I will be in touch shortly after STEAM to sort out payments, I will be able to post yours out to you on Monday when I get back up to Leeds.

If anyone else is interested in having a set posted out to them then please drop me a PM.

KT
    ShibLostInTranslation
  • Jabba_the_TaffJabba_the_Taff Member Posts: 210
    Oo, I'd missed this. As I've not been able to get to STEAM, PM sent.
  • jondesouzaCEjondesouzaCE UKMember Posts: 242

Morning all :)

For those at STEAM today, I have full sets available for collection so come on over and see us at the Fairy Bricks stand, the wondeful @LostInTranslation‌ and @Shib have been helping me out with the fondling of the packets whilst at STEAM..thank you guys!

For those who have sent me their pre-orders, I will be in touch shortly after STEAM to sort out payments, I will be able to post yours out to you on Monday when I get back up to Leeds.

If anyone else is interested in having a set posted out to them then please drop me a PM.

KT

Ah no! If only I'd read this before seeing you today at STEAM - I'd have jumped at it!

A few full sets were posted out yesterday when I got back from STEAM, so a huge thank you to @Jabba_the_Taff‌, @blahblah‌ and @pd66‌ for supporting Fairy Bricks again :) hopefully yours will be arriving shortly. A fair few were also sold at STEAM at the weekend so thank you to Mark Baille (one of the STEAM mosaic helpers), @Shib, @Messy and @ame_uwagi‌ for collecting theirs in person. Collectively, everyone has helped to raise £61.50 to donate to Fairy Bricks..thank you so so much!

If anyone else would like a full set of these then please drop me a PM.

KT
    cheshirecatSirKevbagsLostInTranslation
    I blame this massive cold that I have been trying to fight off all weekend at STEAM, I totally forgot to add my thanks to the wonderful @msanders‌ for purchasing a full set on the Saturday at STEAM from me, am soooooooo terribly sorry Matt for not mentioning a shout out in the above, bad KT, bad bad KT :(

Matt has pushed our collective Fairy Bricks donation up to £74.62!!
    cheshirecatSirKevbagsalexwilLostInTranslationmsanders
    Another set to be posted out to @minifigman11‌ tomorrow, thank you kindly, takes the total up to £87.74 now :)
    cheshirecatSirKevbagsalexwilLostInTranslation
    A set going out to @Dark_Pegasus‌ today as well, thanks to him we are now over the £100 donation mark..£100.86! Thank you kindly :)
    LostInTranslationcheshirecatalexwilmessySirKevbags
    Another set ordered overnight by @Xiaoyu‌ and will be making its way over to Hong Kong shortly, I know I have stated UK postage prices but if individual International Bricksetters are happy to pay the international postage prices then I am happy to post out to you :)

Thanks to @Xiaoyu‌, our current donation is now up to £113.98

Royal Mail International Signed (page 14), the weight for a full set is approximately 215g:
    http://www.royalmail.com/sites/default/files/RM-Our-prices-20-October-2014.pdf
    ShibSirKevbags
  • XiaoyuXiaoyu Member Posts: 7
    More then happy to help! Fairy Bricks is a fantastic organisation that deserves a lot of support! I'll be keeping my eye open for other ways to contribute! Thanks StormKitty!
    StormKitty
  • alexwilalexwil UKMember Posts: 356
    Anyone know what's happened to @StormKitty‌ ?

Looks like she's not been on here a while and I was hoping to get the latest series of cmf's!
  • TechnicManTechnicMan Member Posts: 23
    Still no sign of @StormKitty :worried: 
  • prleeprlee UKMember Posts: 163
    It's a shame. I'd have bought a full set of Simpsons series 2 to go with the series 1 I bought from her.
  • SirKevbagsSirKevbags Fairy Land Member Posts: 4,030
    @StormKitty is right in the middle of a pretty big life changing experience (a very good one so nothing to worry about) but it does mean everything LEGO has to take a back seat.
  • prleeprlee UKMember Posts: 163
    edited May 2015
    Thanks for the update @SirKevbags. I wish @StormKitty good luck in that case. There are many things more important than Lego.
  • LegoboyLegoboy 100km furtherMember Posts: 8,657
    She's gonna need it.  :)