Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Hello!

Hi,

I am a 40+ year old AFOL from England. I have two kids (who love Lego) and a wife (who thinks there is enough Lego in the house).

I grew up with Town, Space and Technic. I have now mainly build Star Wars and buildings (modular and creator). I have also started to collect some of the power functions trains. I enjoy designing new creations - I generally use MLCad to design before I start building. I have a few projects on the go at the moment:-

* Hogwards Castle engine (with Emerald Knight wheels and rounded boiler)
* UCS R5-D4 Alternative colour scheme and head for the 10225 R2-D2 set (see https://ideas.lego.com/projects/58650)
* Re-design of the 10179 UCS Millenium Falcon with an interior (requested by my son)

I have been a regular reader of Brickset and the forums for a number of years and appreciate all the news and reviews that are here. I thought that I really ought to join in a bit!

regards

WJC1

Comments

• CapnRex101CapnRex101 United KingdomAdministrator Posts: 2,308
    Welcome @WJC1! Your story is not unusual on the forum as you may have guessed, with children baying for more LEGO and spouses silently shaking their heads :o)

I look forward to seeing your upcoming projects (the Star Wars ones especially), so good luck with them!