Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Show contest with radio controlled LEGO battle robots

Hello ;-)

We have just started the first epic battle of this kind with lego technic robots extended with electric components for remote control. And we plan to deliver a HD video at the end. Since friday we are online with a webpage and two trailer videos shows everything about the project:

Now we are looking for peoples feedback, want to give them options to influence our video production or even join our crew. We are in advertisement phase right now for 1 month, and at mid of october the project will be available in KICKSTARTER.COM where we finale offer the video as download, DVD or Blu ray, and including artworks, posters, photo books, even the robots them selves and much much more.

We would be very happy to read a lot of feedback.
You can contact us and view our project at WWW.FREAKWAVE.DE

have a nice day!
Markus alias Rayjunx and crew

Comments

• RayjunxRayjunx Member Posts: 5

Soon we reach the 1000 views in Youtube!
    Thank you all for your feedback. We are happy about the attention of every single viewer and hope the same number of visitors will be there if we launch this project next wednesday in two weeks at Kickstarter.

See yah soon ^-
    Markus alias Rayjunx and the NERD Team

Now we just have 12 days to go for the kickstarted launch ;-)

Kickstarter also already approved our project page so we just have to wait and press the START button ^-

About the development we are working now on 3 new things:
    1) We want to use a giant drone and dropping mechanism to film a low terrain flight and drop down the "big" robot.

2) I start working now with LEGO MINDSTORMS to build autonomous robots and vehicles for rescue and clean up missions inside the contest. A demo video will be available around the kickstarted launch date. And this aspect of the show will invite a lot of hobby MINDSTORMS fans to join our contest.

3) And I going to build a high velocity fly wheel gun which should be able to shoot rapidly and with high power. I will finish it before kickstarted launch I guess. Depends on how many motors I require for reach this power goal and if I have to re order new material before.

So have a nice day and stay prepared for the big KICKSTARTER launch on 15th this month. I update you again if news and video feed is available.

Rayjunx and the Nerd Team ;)

Heres another update ^^

5 Days from now on and we will launch on kickstarter. Thats very exciting.
    And thank you for your great feedback. The response is just awesome!
    And I have some cool news for today:

- Theres a new video availible where I create a big fly wheel gun with a lot
    of power. Its the only gun I not already tested to shoot my self ;)
    Heres the video:

- These moment our main trailer reach the 2000 views mark ^^

- Tomorrow on saturday we going to the city, taking the mech with us
    and produce a short video of the peoples feedback.

- On sunday I have the first foto shooting with a cute model, we going to test
    some anime style outfitts like the sketches show.

Be prepared for the big launch on wednesday 12:00pm midday time in US.
    Our webpage will link you direct to Kickstarter.

Have a nice weekend ;)
    Rayjunx and the Nerd Team

Hello!

Right now we launched our project on Kickstarter!
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1589279468/epic-robot-battle

Thank you for all your feedback, and now lets see if we can get enough support to realize our dream of an Epic Robot Battle ^-

Markus and the Robot Nerd Team