Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Hello I'm New Here :)

I just realized that for the past month I have been old enough to join this forum. I am END films. My main involvement in the LEGO fan community for a while has been with the brickfilming community on the site bricksinmotion.com .
I love brickfilming (I am trying to get as many different Emmet heads as possible for expresion changes :P ) and moc building (especially small and medium mocs I can make in one night). I recently started posting some of my mocs on flickr and took some mocs to BrickFair and people seem to like them. My biggest moc accomplishment for me was winning the grand prize of the Emmet Awards this last Tuesday.
Andor

Comments