Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Halloween set

ecmo47ecmo47 North CarolinaMember Posts: 2,086
Saw this on ebay this morning. October give-away?

Comments

• koozkooz Connecticut, USAMember Posts: 158
    edited August 2014
    Searched for it--here's the link and a better picture. Any info anyone?
    $_57.JPG 231.9K
  • Pitfall69Pitfall69 0 miles to Legoboy's houseMember Posts: 11,374
    I think this is just a Halloween party favor/cake topper much like the Birthday and Graduation cake toppers Lego sells. I can't imagine this being a giveaway.
  • jon_kjon_k UKMember Posts: 224
    just spoke to Lego Manchester and the above set is for sale on Monday
  • aimlesspursuitsaimlesspursuits USMember Posts: 207
    Saw this yesterday at the Arrowhead LEGO store (Phx,AZ). It was $7.99. Same size as the Bday/Grad sets.
  • RomanticWarriorRomanticWarrior United StatesMember Posts: 248
    For everyone who said that Monster Fighters should return every Halloween, here you go. ;)
    Lol, I've said that!
  • fred67fred67 USA - GAMember Posts: 15
    Yeah... I don't care about the cake-topper aspect, but that coffin is awesome... has it been in any other sets? I'd get a couple of these, despite not needing another vampire.
  • ColoradoBricksColoradoBricks Denver, CO, USAMember Posts: 1,640
    ^ It is in #9464 and #9468
  • lessjunkfoodlessjunkfood United StatesMember Posts: 60
    Looks like it's 2x "Chest Lid" element 6005578 (http://brickset.com/parts/6005578) rather than 1x 6008340 and 1x 6005578 as in the above 2 sets, so it won't fit a minifig inside. Still, it's excellent.
  • prevereprevere North of Bellville, East of Heartlake, South of Bricksburg, West of Ninjago City Member Posts: 2,876
    Saw it at the Cleveland store this week. Passed. $8 for that is a bit high for me. At $5 though, I would have bought all of them.
  • prevereprevere North of Bellville, East of Heartlake, South of Bricksburg, West of Ninjago City Member Posts: 2,876
    I really think TLG should start a Halloween "village" like the Winter. It'd give them a chance to release a "Monster Fighters-ish" set once a year. There's a strong market there for that I think.
    pharmjod
  • piratemania7piratemania7 New EnglandMember Posts: 2,065
    Also search for the wedding cake topper/favor; same concept and design really.
  • tamamahmtamamahm Member Posts: 1,950
    prevere said:

I really think TLG should start a Halloween "village" like the Winter. It'd give them a chance to release a "Monster Fighters-ish" set once a year. There's a strong market there for that I think.

I could only wish. I do not see it happening. MF was their 'village'. I would have bought yearly Halloween MF like sets, though.

I still have my Zombies, Castle and train ready. One each year to add to our scene... I'm good for 3 years, but after that I'm a bit hosed.

pookie
    I was hoping for the Halloween village idea as well. The typical response I hot was that Halloween just isn't that big a deal in most of the world. Oh well...