Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Star Trek Question

koozkooz Connecticut, USAMember Posts: 158
Maybe I'm losing my mind, but I swear I saw a LEGO licensed a technic version of the Starship Enterprise somewhere. I know Kre-O currently has the Star Trek license (at least from the movies; dunno about the small screen), but did LEGO at one point create this model, or am I insane?

I found it some time ago before the Kre-O abominations. Now, when I Google it, Kre-O and MOCs are all I find. I can't find it in any database either, which really makes me doubt myself, but I'm a 38 year old professional with a family and a totally normal life--I'm reasonably sue I'm not insane! Anyone with deep LEGO knowledge, please help!

Comments

• hewmanhewman Member Posts: 90
    It was part of the megabloks pro-builder series. It was the TNG version, or more specifically one of the TNG versions.
    kooz
  • Pitfall69Pitfall69 0 miles to Legoboy's houseMember Posts: 11,234
    Prognosis...Negative.
  • koozkooz Connecticut, USAMember Posts: 158
    Awesome, thank you! Now that I've looked it up, it looks pretty terrible, doesn't it? Lol... At least my mystery is solved!