Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

For Sale: #2521 Lightning Dragon Battle (USA only)

kwkwkwkw USAMember Posts: 1,170
Hi,

I have for sale set #2521 Lightning Dragon Battle. Bags 1 and 2 were opened and built (helicopter and minifigures in these bags) Missing just x3 pieces:

x1 Trans-Dark Blue Bionicle Zamor Sphere Part #4585759 (comes with one other blue ice ball)
x1 White Barb Large (Claw, Horn) Part #4566256
x1 Trans-Orange Cone 1 x 1 with Top Groove Part #4567338

*I might have extras of these parts in my inventory, I'll check later*

Bags 3 and 4 (containing the dragon) are still sealed. Comes with all minifigures with their accessories (spinner included). Instructions in good condition. No Box. $160 shipped anywhere in the USA. Open to offers. Send me a PM if you're interested.

Thanks!

Comments

• kwkwkwkw USAMember Posts: 1,170
    Picked up via bricklink the white claw piece and trans orange cone. Set only missing blue ice ball now. Send me offers!