Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Mixels Series Three Spotted

DedgeckoDedgecko Seattle, WAMember Posts: 799
There was a endcap full of series three mixels at Fred Meyers, Covington, WA. So be on the lookout for those interested. Any idea when these will be available at [email protected]? I think I would prefer to buy the full set from [email protected] and get the VIP points since these are never on sale (unless clearanced).

Comments

• theLEGOmantheLEGOman UKMember Posts: 1,505
    I was told by my local LEGO store they were expecting more mixels tomorrow but they would be series 3.
  • Penkid11Penkid11 Member Posts: 775
    Just last week I spotted several dark red boxes on the shelves full of the Series 3 Mixels down at the Fred Meyers in Redmond, OR. Normally the Fred Meyer stores are rarely breakers of the street date for Lego sets, so this came as quite the surprise.
  • JenniJenni USAMember Posts: 1,370
    Saw them at TRU today but passed on them because they were marked up to $5.49, my daughter was not happy with me.
  • DedgeckoDedgecko Seattle, WAMember Posts: 799
    Local LEGO Store, Bellevue, WA, confirmed they are available for purchase in store. The clerk believed they will be available on [email protected] on 9/1.
  • AanchirAanchir United StatesMember Posts: 2,708
    Jenni said:

Saw them at TRU today but passed on them because they were marked up to $5.49, my daughter was not happy with me.

Yeah, it's kind of funny how TRU markups work nowadays. It used to be that pretty much all products were marked up, but I guess this started cutting into TRU's bottom line because now they only mark up certain products. The $5 Mixels are marked up by 50 cents, but the $10 Legend Beasts are not marked up at all — part of what convinced me to get #70127 Wolf Legend Beast there.

On the plus side, when you do find sets that are marked up, TRU now price-matches many of their competitors. Helpful to keep in mind, I think, especially if TRU is the only store in your area with a really wide selection of LEGO (I know the offerings I've seen at my local Target and Wal-Mart can be a bit meager by comparison).