Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Quick question about the Ideas programme...

I'm registered with Cuusoo / Ideas as I've supported various projects in the past. However, I've never submitted any projects of my own.

So I'm a bit baffled as to why I've received three or four emails over the past week or so, saying that various people are now 'following me' on Ideas.

Following what? I haven't done anything to follow.

Can anybody clarify for me?

Cheers.

Comments

• ShibShib Member Posts: 5,460
    Might be people whose projects you gave supported or commented on. I believe when you follow someone you see their comments etc so it could also be from someone who has read your comments on other projects.

I haven't used Ideas a lot since it changed from Cuusoo...I found the new layout a little bit style over substance so some of my assumptions may be outdated.
  • akunthitaakunthita Member Posts: 1,038
    I also started getting these emails and have a similar experience. Never submitted anything and people still follow me. Not sure why, but it would be interesting to find out. Have you tried contacting the help section?