LEGO fight Against Chinese counterfeit LEGO

1717273747577»

Comments

• daewoodaewoo TexasMember Posts: 323
    edited May 20
    SumoLego said:
    I find the Coca-Cola can to be curious in its incorrect precision.
    Yeah, the actual Fat Thor is holding a beer, not unlike the actual Fat Daewoo.
    SumoLego
  • eggsheneggshen Middleton, WIMember Posts: 530
    Any truth to the rumor that Lepin has been reborn as King Bricks? I saw mention of this on Instagram, not sure if it's true though.
  • CyberdragonCyberdragon Maryland, U.S.AMember Posts: 378
    edited September 12
    https://customizeminifiguresintelligence.wordpress.com/2019/08/25/lepin-is-death-long-live-the-king/

Black and white boxes XD. I'd say they're pretty scared and are going to get stomped soon. Their website is still online and selling NOS Lepin sets. Lego can and should file a DMCA takedown with Google to ban their site from searches (though they could have already and the URL keeps changing).
  • DiggydoesDiggydoes Cologne/GermanyMember Posts: 1,076
    In Germany,a rather large Shop/Distributor for „alternative Bricks“has received a action for injunction (?) for sets that contain Minifigures that look to similar to the Lego one! Over here a lot of AFOBs (Adult Fan of Bricks,thats how they call themselves) started a shitstorm on youtube/fb with a „david vs. goliath“ scenario,with Lego obviously beeing the Goliath! It looks like this is going to be a prime example about how it‘s going on from here about selling/distributing fake Lego in the EU!
    The name of the distributor/shop is bluebrixx if you want to google! They also create their own sets,partly based on ip‘s (they don‘t have) and partly the focus on stuff like Trains! One of their designers is btw Orion Pax!
    CCC