Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Other selling outlets than Ebay
Just thought we could have a thread of where to sell used Lego if you want to avoid Ebay.
I sell Lego through various ways. List your ways and inform if you get "good" prices and so on.
1. Local paper. (People do expect low prices)
2. Local car boot sale. (I was the only seller and people did want things cheap. Good for low value items that sell poorly on Ebay. Sold Mega Blocks...)
2. Gumtree. (Very quick if you price low.)
3. Facebook. (Quick and good prices. New to this, but have 2-3 potential buyers. This might be a good way to go.)
4. Non-UK sites. (The one I am on, I get better prices than Ebay and no Paypal which is such a relief.)
5. Lego forum sites. (New to this, but have got some customers that will pay good prices.)
The only paid for site I use is Ebay. And I have just started to move away. Things are looking good. So to loose Ebay is not a big thing for me as the UK market does not pay so much as other markets. (It is so easy to sell to people on 50-70k a year and they pay good prices for the right items.)
Shopping at LEGO.com or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com • Amazon
Recent discussions •