Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Wanted: Zombie minifig series 1

beets665beets665 Member Posts: 106
edited September 2011 in Marketplace
hi there

i am after a zombie minifig to join my shaun of the dead minifig

if anyone has 1 to trade or to buy i would love to hear from you i am based in the uk

thanks andy

Comments

• TalasAntaresTalasAntares Member Posts: 124
    Plenty of them available on Bricklink- but note that because this MF is one that sees a higher demand the prices are a bit higher as well.
    http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?itemID=93037
  • AnseltheCatAnseltheCat Member Posts: 141
    edited September 2011
    Hi Andy,

I have a spare zombie to trade. Send me a pm and I'm sure we can come to some agreement. I am also based in the UK.

Regards, Julian.
  • RavenhookRavenhook Member Posts: 70
    The funny thing is, that when Series 1 came out, it was the Cheerleader that everyone was going nuts for (I know, I sold a few of them for $$$) and the Zombie was almost in Crash Test Dummy territory.

But now Zombies fetch at least twice a Cheerleader.

Maybe The Walking Dead and other nerd culture zombiefests have given the Zombie his deserved dominance!
  • yys4uyys4u USA SoCalMember Posts: 1,092
    ^yea when the series came out I wanted the forestman... I saw the zombie and thought it was cool but had no urge to buy it. Well I don't know what exactly the turning point was, but all of a sudden I thought it would be amazing to have an army of zombies, but this was around series 2 time.. For all I know maybe it was Walking dead? lol But yea I try to buy a couple zombies whenever I find them on bricklink for a good price, i still only have like 5 tho, and payed a lot for each one.
  • andheandhe UKMember Posts: 2,798
    The funny thing is, that when Series 1 came out, it was the Cheerleader that everyone was going nuts for (I know, I sold a few of them for $$$) and the Zombie was almost in Crash Test Dummy territory.

But now Zombies fetch at least twice a Cheerleader.
    I doun't recall that, in fact the zombie seemed to be highly desired. The drop in cheerleader prices is probably due to the parts becoming available in the pick-a-brick bins and the Lego Brick calendar thingy.

• nerick906nerick906 Bristol, UKMember Posts: 376
    if anybody other have some zombies, please send me PM, swap or buy.
    Need a lot as want to make something like cementary.
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,433
    Pretty sure there a rumors about Zombies eventually being in PAB (although I have not seen one in a PAB yet) .
  • MinifigsMeMinifigsMe Member Posts: 2,844
    I hopefully have one on the way to me. I just bought a complete set of S1 on ebay, so that means I'll have spares of the following:
    zombie, clown, robot, crashtest dummy and magician. obviously, until my new set arrives safely I can't commit to trading, but PM me if you want them on hold.
    I'm in the UK.
  • beets665beets665 Member Posts: 106
    still looking for 1 more zombie i have the following minifigs for trade

S1 Wrestler
    S2 Mexican
    S3 Samurai
    S3 Tribal Chief
    S3 Sumo
    S3 Tennis player
    S4 Sailor
    S5 Lizard man
    S5 Boxer
    S5 Detective
    S5 Gangster

if anyone wants to trade please pm me (p.s i am in the U.K)
  • llanowarsoldierllanowarsoldier Ohio USAMember Posts: 357
    I still need Series 1 minifigures...period! They scarcely showed up here and when they did, they sold out in no time. But $90 for a complete set is pretty steep for me right now.