For those of you who already own my LEGO DVD... (2800 pages, 6000+ images, 1/3 million words, 73 chapters, 400 page price guide (dollars and Euros))... I'm going to be expanding the document as a desktop download only (no shipping, no customs, 6-15 min. download time of 688MB from the Cloud)... and the 73 chapters is going to go over 85 chapters (already finished half of the additional ones)... to make this "Encyclopedia of LEGO" go into the 21st century... covering the years 1949-2000... or all the LEGO of the 20th century. Then newer stuff you already know about anyway! ;-)
So for anyone who alread has my DVD or download... the future upgrades are going to be FREE! I'll be taking the guide from 2800 pages to well above 3500, and over 7000 images, many of sets not even in the Billund Archives.
For some images of new additional items, check here on Facebook...https://www.facebook.com/Unofficial.LEGO.Sets.Parts.Guide?hc_location=timeline
Or here in Flickr....https://www.flickr.com/photos/istokg/
Only $29.95 complete... with the expanded upgrades I just mentioned coming in about 6 months as a new download... plus you get a free (also available to folks who already purchased the DVD/download)... copy of my 70 page UNOFFICIAL LEGO 1:43 Chevrolet Trucks/Wagons Collectors Guide (1952-57)...
And providing free consultation services (about LEGO old and new) for folks who have purchased it... :-)http://legocollectorsguide.weebly.com/
(please only chose the $29.95 download option... the more expensive mailing options - no longer available).
A download to your desktop takes less than 15 min...
this is how chapters of the guide will appear on your computer desktop.... here's Chapter 48...
http://www.1000steine.de/brickset/miscellaneous/Lego Chapter 48 Vol2.pdf
From the Table of Contents page you'll be able to click on the chapter that you wish to view!
If anyone gets a computer virus or a new computer... new downloads are free! :-)
Another early story.... about LEGO and Maersk... and the history of the first Maersk sets/models...
So sets like this rarity may pop up from time to time.... so all purchasers of my desktop download collectors guide will get future updates and new (old) discoveries for FREE! :-)
So I'm offering several very valuable freebies today for anyone buying my Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide as a desktop download.... 2800 pages plus a 400 page price guide (in Euros and Dollars). Only $29.95...
Here are your choice of freebies.....
1) (1 Available) a NEW cantilevered POLICE road sign... very rare only made 1976-81, and none are available in new condition on Bricklink... (approx. $25-35 value)
2) (1 Available) First LEGO figure... in EXCELLENT CONDITION... from the (1956-64) 271 Policemen Accessories Parts Pack (only ever sold in Denmark, Norway and Netherlands). These are very rare... (approx. $20-$25 value)
3) (1 Group of 4 Available) One of each of the historic 4 rare 1955-57 4 types of Macaroni bricks in 1/4 and 1/2 circle in red.... in NEW condition.... rare in this condition!! (approx. $25 value)
4) (1 group available) an entire set of 14 different number (0-9) and symbol ( : + - = ) NEW bold medium blue bricks from a 1969-72 987 Number Bricks Parts Pack... ($28 value)
5) (3 groups of 8 Arches Available) A group of 8 NEW white (2339) 1x4x5 half arches... the older (soon discontinued) type. These are of the "continuous bow" (2339) type. The newer (76768) type are known as "reinforced underside" type, and were introduced in 2012. These older types were used (8 of them) in the 10189 Taj Mahal Set.. which (like other modular sets) has caused the price of these rarer arches to zoom upward. Right now a group 8 of these arches go for $2.00 to $6.75 on Bricklink. A great investment in soon to be very high demand parts... watch their price rise! (3 groups of 8 available!)
Also included in this offer... a download copy of my (new) 70 page Unofficial LEGO 1:43 Chevrolet Trucks/Wagons Collectors Guide (1952-57)... a $7.95 value
First come first serve!!
Will include a free copy of my 1:43 LEGO Chevrolet Trucks/Wagons Collectors Guide (1952-57) for free!!