Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[USA] Target Star Wars AAT mini 30052 now available

doodlebirddoodlebird Austin. Texas. Member Posts: 88
edited September 2011 in Shopping USA/Canada
as usual with Halloween stuff, there's a new polybag in amongst the candy. this year it's 30052 AAT mini. 3.99 each. spotted at austin texas target southwest, mopac and 290.

Comments

• atkinsaratkinsar Member Posts: 4,272
    edited September 2011
    Cool, been waiting for this. Would anyone be so kind as to pick some up for me for cash or trade?
  • collect_thatcollect_that Kidderminster, EnglandMember Posts: 1,327
    ^^ If our current trade goes well, could you pick up a couple of these for me?
  • TalasAntaresTalasAntares Member Posts: 124
    Was just at Target this morning, no sign of Halloween stuff yet...
  • DuchessaDuchessa Member Posts: 287
    Great! I was actually thinking this morning that I should start a thread and ask about it. Well, now all I can do is wait. I guess it's not showing up in Europe...
    ^ Truth is, we just don't know, but I don't like to take any chances!
  • pookiepookie Member Posts: 156
    Also just got back from Target in CA. and no Halloween display yet. But I did notice that they are finally out of stock of Lego poly bags up by the registers.
  • doodlebirddoodlebird Austin. Texas. Member Posts: 88
    collect_that, of course! I can hold them to bundle with later bags or til the UK gets something we don't. or just send now, which ever you'd like.

atkinsar, I can get you some too.
    ^ great thanks, I'd be looking for 4 if that's ok. In this instance I'd rather pay cash for the simple reason that all of my polys for trade are currently in 1 of 150 boxes ready for moving in 2 weeks, and I don't know which one! Bit of a flaw in my packing system I'm afraid.
  • bmwlegobmwlego Long Island, New YorkMember Posts: 793
    I'll have to check my local Targets. Pookie-my Targets are still chock full of polybags by the registers. They've got the Atlants mini sub, Toy Story Army Men/jeep and now they've got a Ninjago poly with the white ninja and half a dozen golden swords that I believe was part of the UK newspaper promo earlier this year.

Have to check for the new SW poly this week.
    atkinsar, pm your email & postal addresses. I'll send you an invoice via paypal when I have the 4 in hand and have them packed & weighed.
    ^ PM sent.
  • Jillerbean16Jillerbean16 Member Posts: 27
    Found these at my Target today in Iowa. They had a ton as they were just putting out the Halloween stuff.
  • cmrt1014cmrt1014 Member Posts: 396
    Found these at my Target today in Iowa. They had a ton as they were just putting out the Halloween stuff.
    Would you please share the Target product number? It makes it so much easier for the staff to check inventory.

Thanks.

• wagnerml2wagnerml2 Belleville, IllinoisMember Posts: 1,376
    I picked up several today. PM if you need any. Would love to trade.
  • sidersddsidersdd USAMember Posts: 2,432
    ^^ 204000073 is what I see on my receipt. Picked up some today in Indianapolis.
    Can someone post that link for the Target UPC lookups? I can't seem to find it on their site. Thanks in adavnce.
  • Jillerbean16Jillerbean16 Member Posts: 27
    Oh sorry, I didn't buy any, just saw them.
    Checked two local Targets this evening, neither have these polybags...although neither store has completed the entire Halloween setup. Will keep checking...
  • sidersddsidersdd USAMember Posts: 2,432
    Can someone post that link for the Target UPC lookups? I can't seem to find it on their site. Thanks in adavnce.
    http://sites.target.com/site/en/spot/mobile_fiats.jsp?title=fiats&asin=&dpci=204-00-0073
    ^thank you! according to that my local Target has them...albeit probably still in the back. Maybe I'll drop in and ask about them.
    thanks, sidersdd. that is an incredible tool!!
    just wanted to post a public thanks to atkinsar, collect_that, and bendy badger for smooth trades/transactions. happy to do it for anyone else who needs it.... duchessa? trade for polybag 30133?
  • collect_thatcollect_that Kidderminster, EnglandMember Posts: 1,327
    edited September 2011
    ^ Thanks! If anyone wants to trade with @doodlebird he was a pleasure also!

Now what can you supply me with next? LOL!!
  • NicksBricksNicksBricks United StatesMember Posts: 234
    I have several of these if anyone is interested. Not looking to make money off of them or anything. I just want to make back the money I spent on them.
    If anyone wants to trade with @doodlebird he was a pleasure also!
    Seconded, doodlebird has made my (unofficial) trusted traders list.

• bendybadgerbendybadger 127.0.0.1 ::1Member Posts: 1,141
    Thirded from me. A very nice fella to deal with an even got a nice lego doodle on the envelope for free. Many thanks for the trade.