Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Why have lego released so few Darth Vaders tie fighter over the years?

2»

Comments

• jediami65jediami65 United StatesMember Posts: 474
    B0SSK said:

In my opinion, anything other than the original trilogy movies is not star wars. (Yes I am an old git in my early forties !!).

Oh man now I don't know what I've watch some 20-30 times...I think we just have to accept EP1-3 and 7-infinity, they are different movies with story-lines that crossover to the original 3...I will still watch whatever they give us until it gets too far offline. Looking forward I am to A Boba Fett and Obi-Wan movie if they do that too...Why can't they expand the universe to give us some character story lines?
  • Farmer_JohnFarmer_John USA - 4,035 Miles from 62 West Wallaby St., Wigan, Lancashire, UKMember Posts: 2,404
    Ra226 said:

@B0SSK‌ #8017 (from 2009) is still a very good system-scale Vader's TIE. But I agree, it might be nice to get a new version with the techniques used in 2012's TIE.

With #8017, you also have a chance for a Chrome Vader IF it's still sealed...
  • GIR3691GIR3691 Member Posts: 668
    A Microfighter Vader's TIE would be ideal. It'd be nice to get a Vader in a <$100 set for a change. Last one was 8017... 5 years ago!
  • zipsforbananaszipsforbananas WalesMember Posts: 250
    ^Yikes! That shows how many pricey sets I've bought in the last few years, I've got 5 Vaders! :P