Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Will you give $0.46 and 5 minutes?

dneuldneul Member Posts: 369
edited July 2014 in Community and Events
Danny Nickerson, a fellow builder, is in the right of his life and all he wants for his birthday is a box of cards. Could you take a minute to write Danny a note or get a card and mail it so its gets to him for his birthday?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/07/21/mother-of-a-5-year-old-with-cancer-is-doing-something-awesome-for-his-birthday-and-it-involves-you/
sidersddSirKevbagsrancorbait

Comments

• dneuldneul Member Posts: 369
    Seriously? 112 views and not a single reply? Brick setters area disappointing.
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 18,026
    Just because other members haven't replied doesn't mean they haven't thought about doing it. And give it some time. You posted this, at what, after 11pm New York time. So it has been up all night, and now about 6.30am.

Many of the people that will have looked at the thread will not be US based, and so probably won't send anything as it wouldn't arrive there on time for his birthday. Give it another 12 hours and more Americans will see it.

• joel4motionjoel4motion United KingdomMember Posts: 959
    edited July 2014
    Saw this on another forum and popped a card in the post this morning... Well worth the 5 minutes even if the card turns up a couple of days late.
  • sidersddsidersdd USAMember Posts: 2,432
    Will be picking up a post card from Legoland and sending it on tomorrow.
    Pitfall69
  • iancam33iancam33 Member Posts: 407
    ^nice.
  • dneuldneul Member Posts: 369
    Sorry I jumped the gun... Lack of sleep, leaving for a con, training for a marathon leaves my brain on edge....

I have about 75 cards I am dropping off in the post via priority mail in the morning. I work at a rec centre so have kids around everywhere... Perfect activity .

Breaks my heart.