Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[USA] Target - LEGO Pet Shop 10218

typocorrectotypocorrecto Member Posts: 196
edited September 2011 in Shopping USA/Canada
http://www.target.com/p/Lego-LEGO-Creator-Pet-Shop/-/A-13388745

$149.99, Free Shipping, $10 off for AAA members, and 5% off for RED Card holders...

Comments

• yys4uyys4u USA SoCalMember Posts: 1,092
    wow not bad, I didn't know target carried these larger sets online. I'm a AAA member too!
  • StuBoyStuBoy New ZealandMember Posts: 623
    Man, its $299 in New Zealand! You guys have got it good!
  • snowconesnowcone Member Posts: 16
    It's not longer a LEGO exclusion set? It may sell at TRU some time in the future? :)
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,862
    edited September 2011
    ^-- the Modulars have been an 'exclusive' set that is also sold to retailers dating back to the Cafe Corner.. I think the catch may be that they cannot put them in the physical stores, or the retailers do not want to as it would be a lot of shipping costs, for a few sets that may or may not sell.
    Either way all of these sets can wind up with a Retailer, but usually only TRU ever has these on sale.... Walmart has the Grand Emporium with the Fire Brigade as well, so does TRU..
    The Pet Shop being only at Target right now is a bit interesting... as I believe they are also at least have the Fire Brigade... not sure if they have the Grand Emporium as well.
  • typocorrectotypocorrecto Member Posts: 196
    Yeah, Target has Grand Emporium and just about every set TRU has including the Train sets and now the Pet Shop...The CMFs are only sold in stores however...