2014 Marvel Super Heroes Set Comics

bsv103bsv103 Member Posts: 14
edited July 2014 in The Database
The PDF files of the 2014 Marvel Super Heroes set comics (grouped by source, except for the Guardians of the Galaxy/X-Men one) (except for the Ultimate Spider-Man one, which only appeared recently) aren't available anywhere online, but I was able to get them by calling LCS several times, over several months. My question is, do you have any interest in getting them added to the database in their respective sets' entries, @Huw (possibly within the notes section, like you do for MMMB instructions), and does anyone else besides me have any interest in obtaining them who doesn't already have them? I can post them here if there's any interest.
sidersddMojoestCCC

Comments

• HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,441
    Yes, that would be a good idea. Can you put them on DropBox or something so I can download them?
  • theLEGOmantheLEGOman UKMember Posts: 1,510
    Which comics do you mean?
  • bsv103bsv103 Member Posts: 14
    @Huw‌ - I still have the LCS emails, so I can just forward those to you if you want. Do you want all three comic files, or just the two that aren't available online yet (Avengers Assemble & GotG/X-Men)? The version of the USM comic that's online actually has brighter color tones than the one that LCS gave me, so that one might be a bit better, but I'm not sure which version is more accurate to the actual physical book, because I don't have any of the 2014 USM sets, so I can't compare the color tones of the physical comic to the digital ones.

@theLEGOman‌ - I'm referring to the short comic books that come in all Super Heroes sets that are 20 USD and up. About half of the 2014 ones haven't been released online, but I was able to get them, so I'm offering to share them.
    CCC
  • theLEGOmantheLEGOman UKMember Posts: 1,510
    I get which ones you mean.

I collected the LEGO covers on marvel comics last year and thought I'd missed out on some new ones.
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,441
    ^^ OK, thanks, huw @ brickset.com
  • bsv103bsv103 Member Posts: 14
    Huw said:

^^ OK, thanks, huw @ brickset.com

Sent