Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

thinkgeek.com: BOGO 50% off

rocaorocao Administrator Posts: 4,290
www.thinkgeek.com is running a "sitewide" Buy one, Get one 50% off sale. Use code: CAPSULES
They have an assortment of LEGO sets, although many of the more expensive ones mention being excluded from the sale.

There is also an assortment of LEGO related merchandise, such as T-shirts and gear. I am considering this mug: http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/ee3c/?srp=1

Comments

• DadsAFOLDadsAFOL USAMember Posts: 617
    This is valid on LEGO sets, so there are a couple good deals. However, there are some restrictions:
    1. You can only get the coupon on 1 item, which means you can only order 2 items.
    2. You can not get free shipping AND the BOGO on the same order. Their checkout system doesn't appear to let you de-select free shipping, which means that if you try to buy 2 items that total greater than $75, you can't apply the BOGO code.
  • DadsAFOLDadsAFOL USAMember Posts: 617
    EDIT: Disregard #2. I was trying to use a set that was excluded from the BOGO and didn't realize it. You can get both BOGO and free shipping.
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 10,101
    edited July 2014
    Thanks @ rocao

Too bad the only things I would be interested in means Id have to pay shipping, which really negates much of the savings :-(
  • prevereprevere North of Bellville, East of Heartlake, South of Bricksburg, West of Ninjago City Member Posts: 2,922
    edited July 2014
    So I wasn't the only one trying to order something for 2 cents? 2 CENTS!!!!! C'mon man.