Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Display Cases For Minifigures

Display-go cases are much different than any other display case on the market today. They are easy to access from the front yet have no hinges or doors, but instead, a removable front cover that just slips on and off with a very smooth feel. Trading out different figures to display while keeping them clean and dust free is a breeze!!

Mix and match different color patterns with Display-go clusters!! This is a great way to get creative and have fun with not only your collection, but also, the way you display it!

Comments

• akunthitaakunthita USAMember Posts: 1,038
    They look interesting, but also look too plasticy for my taste. I think it is the thick plastic and rounded corners that make them look like I don't know... cutlery organizers? They just don't have that sharp, "I want to have these in my living-room" feel to them. Also, the rounded corners don't seem to be suitable for filling up the entire section with baseplates to build a little MOC for the minifigs. And it would also be nice to have some double-size cubbies for larger minifigs, or minifigs with larger accessories. But there is always room for more minifig organizers for sure! :)
  • TheLoneTensorTheLoneTensor MericaMember Posts: 3,950
    edited July 2014
    This should be in the marketplace right? I don't expect to read commercials in the shopping threads.
  • Russell844Russell844 California, USAMember Posts: 2,076
    These will be for sale at our Bricks by the Bay LEGO convention next month. I was planning on buying one. I can post a review if people want me to.
  • prevereprevere North of Bellville, East of Heartlake, South of Bricksburg, West of Ninjago City Member Posts: 2,922
    edited July 2014
    I'm sorry, there are just too many figs to showcase. I'm not willing to have minifig auditions for space in the case.

...Does anyone know if Lego makes minifig wallpaper? Now, that's something I think would be a big seller.
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 19,652
    You get a small piece with every cmf! I think we must have about 4m^2 in one of my kid's rooms.
  • display_godisplay_go Member Posts: 11

@akunthita‌ We will have some in the future with a bigger profile and no vertical walls, just shelves! These were really designed for complete series figures. I use 4x4 plates for mine instead of the bases that come with the minifigs and they fill up the cubby pretty nice. You can turn it sideways and fit 2 figs per but you loose a little bit of height. great feedback thanks!
    Can't wait for Bricks by the Bay!!!