Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Super Star Destroyer still available at retail?

petitetoilonrougepetitetoilonrouge Ottawa, CanadaMember Posts: 21
...I had somehow totally missed the set was being retired in North America. And now that I finally have the funds for it, I'm apparently sotl. Does anyone know if it's still available at retail in NA (preferably at US price!) ? I could get one from Europe but it will take months before it reaches me...
Thanks!

Comments

• BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 6,892
    you might still be able to find a copy in a Lego store, otherwise I think you are out of luck. (assuming you have checked TRU online and the other big retailers and then come here with the question)
  • petitetoilonrougepetitetoilonrouge Ottawa, CanadaMember Posts: 21
    I did, I did. Unavailable anywhere. I'm assuming flippers have been raiding the stores...
  • starwarfan77starwarfan77 Member Posts: 341
    keep watching major retailer sites. they seem to bring few here and there...
  • mathewmathew Member Posts: 2,098
    Keep watching for it. I think it briefly popped back up on Walmart's site this morning. Sign up for Brickpicker and check that site often. It's a forum for flippers but they're usually pretty cool about notifying everyone when something is in stock.

I believe that we'll see another batch released here in the states. That means most retailers including [email protected] and brick and mortars will have some stock. It just won't last long.
    Wow, hadn't realized Lego flippers had their own site! Scary. But thanks for the tip, will keep on checking. Down in the US in a few weeks, so would have loved to pick one up then...
  • starwarfan77starwarfan77 Member Posts: 341
    if you are in FL. seems to be some available @ legoland there :D
    Haha! Well I've had friends in a bunch of places check with their local stores without luck. No one in Florida though... I might have to check the Canadian places, even though that means an extra $150...
  • canon03canon03 USAMember Posts: 339
    Maybe LEGOLand FL would ship it to you?
    Will try that!