Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Storing Minifigures?

legoladlegolad Member Posts: 24
Hello

Looking for the Plastic Boxes that you can store Minifigures in, i have seen them they have space for all 16 figures.

If anyone knows where i can get some form that would be great help

Comments

• madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 10,108
    TRU, Yoyo.com, Amazon.com I think walmart also has them listed on sites and maybe in store.
    Personally I think they are overpriced, but sometimes you can also find them on sale.
  • legoladlegolad Member Posts: 24
    ok thanks i am in the uk and i have seen them for about £4-5 each but i cant find where i saw them.
  • ShibShib UKMember Posts: 5,421
    I think there's a bit of crossed wires here. I think @madforLEGO‌ is talking about the minifig display cases ( http://www.amazon.co.uk/LEGO-Mini-Figure-Display-Yellow/dp/B005N7F4KG )
    If @legolad‌ has seen them for £5 I'd be very surprised, I assume that you mean clear plastic storage cases, normally used for things like screws. I'd suggest looking in DIY and/or electrical shops (such as maplin) for those.
    madforLEGO
  • Mrs_WobbleheadMrs_Wobblehead UKMember Posts: 22
    @legolad, We found these in Home Bargains @ £1.49 each. They also had a larger one for £2.49 each.
  • TitanArchTitanArch US-Iowa-DavenportMember Posts: 27
    Similar to the plastic boxes shown above. I'd seen someone selling on eBay using the Darice 10762 boxes.

http://www.amazon.com/Darice-10762-Plastic-Organizer-Compartments/dp/B00BYL3NSK
  • prevereprevere North of Bellville, East of Heartlake, South of Bricksburg, West of Ninjago City Member Posts: 2,922
    Personally, I use the old sportscard monster boxes, and label figs by their Bricklink #s and by theme. Nice way to store lots of figs and keep space tight.
  • legoladlegolad Member Posts: 24
    thank you all the ones i am after are the one @Mrs_Wobblehead is talking about but i dont have one of those store near me. shame. will keep looking.
  • CalvCalv Central EnglandMember Posts: 895
    The 99p store do a good box for....... 99p. It has 17 storage cells and is just right for storing minifigs. I use plenty of these.
  • CircleKCircleK U.S. - Columbus, OhioMember Posts: 1,055
    TitanArch said:

Similar to the plastic boxes shown above. I'd seen someone selling on eBay using the Darice 10762 boxes.

http://www.amazon.com/Darice-10762-Plastic-Organizer-Compartments/dp/B00BYL3NSK

Those are the storage boxes I use. Not sure about your area, but I can usually find them in the crafting section of most major retailers. They typically go for about $3 USD.