Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Brickworld, Schaumburg IL

MatthewMatthew Cheshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 3,734
This discussion was created from comments split from: Custom skulls - compatible with minifigures (US).

Comments

• graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,242
    I was able to refrain myself from spending much at this years event. Bought a couple bags of parts from the vendor that had the huge bin of light up bionicle eyes, and picked up the Brickworld t-shirt, event set and minifig. Other than that I stayed away from the vendors. Most sets I'd be interested in were overpriced IMO anyway.
  • MatthewMatthew Cheshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 3,734
    KazJY said:

It was my first time at Brickworld. I spent so much on random minifigs and little stuff. Some sets were way up there in price, so it was out of my league. There were some fair dealers through, and if I bought a few things, I got a couple bucks knocked off from one minifig purchase. I liked seeing the models though.

• graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,242
    Well since there is a thread. Here are some pics.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/72157645218295132/
    canon03JenniStormKitty
  • KazJYKazJY Member Posts: 67
    graphite said:

Well since there is a thread. Here are some pics.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/72157645218295132/

Thanks for taking and posting such great shots. I was worried about getting there early and left my camera at home. Took a few cell pictures, but nothing like this. Nonetheless, I will share my favorite display. I loved that they had music playing at this table for this one.