Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

The Art of the Brick

DanGPDanGP UKMember Posts: 66
Apologies if someone else has already posted this but Nathan Sawaya's The Art of the Brick exhibition is coming to London. It opens on the 26th September at the Truman Brewery in East London and runs until January 2015. Further details can be found on their website artofthebrick.co.uk. I got bought two tickets for Father's Day which more than makes up for being repeated peed on by my 10 week old daughter.
StormKittymnbvcSirKevbagsbobabricks

Comments

• StormKittyStormKitty Member Posts: 268
    Thats excellent news! I got to see it in NYC last October and will certainly be going again if it's coming over to London.

That's such a wonderful Father's Day present :)
    DanGP
  • DanGPDanGP UKMember Posts: 66
    @StormKitty‌ assuming it has the same content as the NY exhibition how long would you say is needed to have a good look around?
  • graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,247
    If is the same collection of stuff that was on display when it was in St Louis, I'd say an hour is enough. I think it was like 25 or 30 max items.